INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

We’ve always said that our Lineup Builder isn’t just our most popular tool – it’s also one of our most powerful. Apparently the Fantasy Sports Trade Association agrees. They named our Lineup Builder the 2016 winner in the category of “Best Web Service/Tool: Daily Fantasy Sports!”

We’re pumped to receive this honor, so to celebrate, we’re hosting not one but TWO $500 freerolls tonight.

The catch? These are LINEUP BUILDER FREEROLLS (one on FanDuel, one on DraftKings) where you can enter up to 150 times! Mass multi-entering will not only give you more free chances to win cash, but also let you become even more familiar with this year’s best DFS tool.

Enter the Lineup Builder Freeroll on FanDuel

Enter the Lineup Builder Freeroll on DraftKings

Need a refresher on how to use Lineup Builder to create and enter 150 lineups? We’ve got you covered:

NOTE: Since this contest is hidden from the Lobby, there is a slightly different way in which you’ll upload your lineups to DraftKings. Watch the short video above for a walkthrough.

If you have questions, just post them here and we’ll be happy to help.

Good luck!

• titanhawks

Links are not working for me and don’t see these in the lobbys either

• dyro01676

it’s filled.

Admin Note: The contests are not filled. If you are receiving any type of error message when trying to join either of the links, make sure you’re logged into your FanDuel / DraftKings account then try the link again. If that does not work, please let us know here

• KillaChap

@dyro01676 said...

it’s filled.

Damn

• flip4flop

Nice! looking forward to it!

• BleedinGreen

That’s ridiculous!!! Filled already?!?

• tslickk10

They aren’t filled, I just joined in.

• titanhawks

So much for celebrating

• Ross
    @dyro01676 said...

it’s filled.

They are not filled, each are under 10% full. Are you receiving any type of error message when you try to join? I would try logging into FanDuel or DraftKings, then clicking the links in the first post.

• briski514

Not in the lobby. So, we can’t MME at once?

• Ross
    @briski514 said...

Not in the lobby. So, we can’t MME at once?

Hello,

The bottom video in the first post was updated with instructions for multi entering the contest on DK.

• briski514

Perfect!!!!!!!!!! Thank you

• manBEAST

Wonder if I’m missing on step on Fanduel when exporting to CSV then I open the file and it is blank, any help would be appreciated.

• detroittigers44

Quick question for FanDuel as well.. I am comfortable with DK, but not as much with FD. Once I have my 150 entered into FD from .CSV, is there any way to modify all 150 and re-import it into Fanduel to overwrite the existing 150? I am not finding a way.

• manBEAST

Getting the same thing on DK a blank .csv file, gonna try to switch computers…

• manBEAST

OK got it to work sorry about by lack of tech-savy this morning, fwiw I had better luck using firefox than I did with Chrome….Thanks RG!

• Metallman

I just entered all 150 line ups. Not full yet!

• detroittigers44

@detroittigers44 said...

Quick question for FanDuel as well.. I am comfortable with DK, but not as much with FD. Once I have my 150 entered into FD from .CSV, is there any way to modify all 150 and re-import it into Fanduel to overwrite the existing 150? I am not finding a way.

Just an update on this.. I contacted FD support and they canceled my entries… I will run the lineup builder again this evening. Easier solution. FD Support is awesome. Thanks to Rotogrinders for running these contests.

• ck88

Do I need to reserve this 150 times beofre I import from RG

• arisdog

how do I do this? I see no import option on FD and I cant find it in the lobby to follow the video above

• nicslim

The Extender (Team RG)

@arisdog said...

how do I do this? I see no import option on FD and I cant find it in the lobby to follow the video above

the FD import option is on the contest entry page itself and not in the lobby

• beare

got in both finally

• moejo316

I’m a guy just thought it was a freeroll and didn’t pay attention to the fact it must be a lineup builder anyway to delete these entries? There are multiple

• iifarmerii

I just got my 150 in! Thank you RG!

• Nosuckoutplz

Can this be done with an iPhone? I’m gonna try, but thought I’d ask to save me time/get advice. I don’t have a computer. Thanks

• Jonan

Team RG

@moejo316 said...

I’m a guy just thought it was a freeroll and didn’t pay attention to the fact it must be a lineup builder anyway to delete these entries? There are multiple

Don’t delete your entries! You CAN use Lineup Builder to enter up to 150 times, but you don’t HAVE to. All are welcome to play with as many or as few entries as you’d like. Lineup Builder will just (obviously) give you more free chances to win your share of $1,000.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.