INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

We’ve always said that our Lineup Builder isn’t just our most popular tool – it’s also one of our most powerful. Apparently the Fantasy Sports Trade Association agrees. They named our Lineup Builder the 2016 winner in the category of “Best Web Service/Tool: Daily Fantasy Sports!”

We’re pumped to receive this honor, so to celebrate, we’re hosting not one but TWO $500 freerolls tonight.

The catch? These are LINEUP BUILDER FREEROLLS (one on FanDuel, one on DraftKings) where you can enter up to 150 times! Mass multi-entering will not only give you more free chances to win cash, but also let you become even more familiar with this year’s best DFS tool.

Enter the Lineup Builder Freeroll on FanDuel

Enter the Lineup Builder Freeroll on DraftKings

Need a refresher on how to use Lineup Builder to create and enter 150 lineups? We’ve got you covered:

NOTE: Since this contest is hidden from the Lobby, there is a slightly different way in which you’ll upload your lineups to DraftKings. Watch the short video above for a walkthrough.

If you have questions, just post them here and we’ll be happy to help.

Good luck!

• MavWeeZie

I got my lineups in on my android.

• eperson911

Odds on someone with 150 duplicate entries wining all the prize spots? :)

• WidumBoise

I am going to make 150 manual lineups and sweep yall

GG

• beare

300 lineups between 2 sites not a single 1 cshed lol

• Stangs13

Realize how hard these cash lines are though. On DK its .001% cash. I might have 2 lineups cash in it somehow. My thoughts on the day are this: 1) if I could enter 150 lineups I’d be much more profitable. 2) it all might just be 1 good day of variance.

Side note thanks rotogrinders for running this

• JTSnow4091

@Stangs13 said...

Realize how hard these cash lines are though. On DK its .001% cash. I might have 2 lineups cash in it somehow. My thoughts on the day are this: 1) if I could enter 150 lineups I’d be much more profitable. 2) it all might just be 1 good day of variance.

Side note thanks rotogrinders for running this

Uh, are you accounting for the fact that this was a freeroll? You have 2 lineups cash out of 150 entries. Unless you placed very highly with those 2 lineups, you probably still came up net negative in any other paying contest, LOL

• bigfink

@eperson911 said...

Odds on someone with 150 duplicate entries wining all the prize spots? :)

lol something pretty close happened on fd at least.

• mondongo

Is it full? Clicking the link brings me straight to the lobby

• tristanwolf

@bigfink said...

lol something pretty close happened on fd at least.

10 people cash. 11-162 one guy with 150 of same lu. Ahhh defeating the purpose…

• joeycis

• Blogger of the Month

@tristanwolf said...

10 people cash. 11-162 one guy with 150 of same lu. Ahhh defeating the purpose…

What a jerk. Spoiled the fun! I enjoyed using the script for the first time om fanduel and might use it for baseball this season.

• infy72

@beare said...

300 lineups between 2 sites not a single 1 cshed lol

Same here. Multiple lineups in the 330’s on FD, and squat.

• detroittigers44

Same thing on DK, spot 82 was had by someone with 150 identical lineups.. I know this was a freeroll and the prize pools were small, but this completely defeated the purpose of running something like this..

• KillaChap

I ran 1 LU and won a buck.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).