GETTING-STARTED FORUM

Comments

• cookcoven

Can someone please help me out. I joined Fanduel today using the Rotogrinders site link and the promo code “grinders” but when I put my username and pass word into RG to access the premium content that I am supposed to be able to get free for a year it tells me my info is not valid. Any help with this is appreciated

Thanks

• Ross

Hi,

It looks like you will just need to add your FanDuel username to your RotoGrinders profile with the edit screen names button (in your profile). After that click “Research Tools” then select FanDuel to access your incentives content.

• cookcoven

RRT

Thanks for your help and speedy reply, I got it working now

Thanks again

• Hanksta29

Hmm I did the same thing with Fantasyaces.. since I am here in NY and I followed the steps abve and cant seem to access the premium content. Any Ideas

• Ross
    @Hanksta29 said...

Hmm I did the same thing with Fantasyaces.. since I am here in NY and I followed the steps abve and cant seem to access the premium content. Any Ideas

Sorry for the delay. You’re all set.

• Hanksta29

Thanks!

• doc21mt

i joined Fanduel recently using Grinders code word but can’t seem to get premium content any help would be appreciated.

• Ross
    @doc21mt said...

i joined Fanduel recently using Grinders code word but can’t seem to get premium content any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

I sent you a pm.

• misterbasic

Hi I signed up for FanDuel with the grinders promo code — how do I access premium content? Thanks for the help in advance.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@misterbasic said...

Hi I signed up for FanDuel with the grinders promo code — how do I access premium content? Thanks for the help in advance.

Hello sir,

I would advise emailing support@rotogrinders.com and they should be better able to assist you. They don’t always see forum posts.

Good luck!

• misterbasic

Thank you!

• Jax230

I need help when i go to nfl contest with my added lineup thats already picked some of the players showing pictures of them and some are does anyone know whats going on

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).