MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Kuperman

• x2

2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Hey guys,

Long time DFS player here!

Just got into collecting MLB cards and was wondering if there was anyone on here privy to selling high end cards!

I have a few cards worth over 3k+ and have a newer ebay account, tried facebook to no avail!

If anyone can help lmk!

you can DM on here or add me on FB!

https://www.facebook.com/kyle.bowman.568/

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Shoot me a note. Im active in some forums where you can move some high end cards.

• OneShotKill17

So last night, as part of a break, I was able to pull a 1/1 Red Auto Bowman Transcendent of Aquino. Happy to pull a 1/1 from such a great product but couldn’t have been of a player that is more of a question mark. If this was last year, value would have been through the roof, but now he’s not even on the MLB roster. Any opinions on what I should list this at? Gonna go the route of $X or best offer but don’t want to sell myself short. Any opinions are appreciated, unless you say $10…I don’t appreciate that opinion lol.

• JSteele

@OneShotKill17 said...

So last night, as part of a break, I was able to pull a 1/1 Red Auto Bowman Transcendent of Aquino. Happy to pull a 1/1 from such a great product but couldn’t have been of a player that is more of a question mark. If this was last year, value would have been through the roof, but now he’s not even on the MLB roster. Any opinions on what I should list this at? Gonna go the route of $X or best offer but don’t want to sell myself short. Any opinions are appreciated, unless you say $10…I don’t appreciate that opinion lol.

It looks like some other Aquino 1/1 Autos have sold for the 225-250 range. You could price it super high and take offers though like 1k or just do a 99 cent auction and see where it ends up

• OneShotKill17

@JSteele said...

It looks like some other Aquino 1/1 Autos have sold for the 225-250 range. You could price it super high and take offers though like 1k or just do a 99 cent auction and see where it ends up

Yea it’s a super wide range from what I’ve seen. I saw one go last night a few days ago for $750 and my hope is the exclusivity of Transcendent puts it in that range. Thanks for the reply!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.