PGA FORUM

Comments

• mcb13100

I am interested in setting up a season long league on yahoo. An entry fee around $100 and make it where you simply enter your lineup anytime before Thursday and use those guys for the entire tournament. I’m not a big fan of leagues where you change your golfers every day.

I have no problem being in charge of the funds, however, I know I am not well known around here and it would probably discourage people from entering. If someone well known would want to volunteer to be in charge of the funds that would be great.

Please reply to this thread if you are interested. I believe yahoo allows 50 owners in a league. It would be great to get 50.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).