OFF-TOPIC FORUM

Comments

• Stangs13

Big pick 6 today at Gulfstream races 6-11. Here are my picks for those races. I am putting W/P on all these horses. I don’t play these big pick 6’s but i know some do so I thought I would post my bets. I probably wont be able to be on much today to post more.

Race 6 #4 WP 9/2
    Race 7 #9 WP 6/1
    Race 8 #11 15/1
    Race 9 #3 7/2
    Race 10 #4 9/2
    Race 11 #13 7/2

• tippycat

My bet longshot comes in race 6. Free to Fly 12-1 ML. Out of Wilburn, who father is Bernardini.. Last two races she has had trouble. A month off with out any workout is concerning, but a $2 wps and a 1$ box extractor with all=$18. Thus a out lay of $24.00

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Stangs13 said...

Big pick 6 today at Gulfstream races 6-11. Here are my picks for those races. I am putting W/P on all these horses. I don’t play these big pick 6’s but i know some do so I thought I would post my bets. I probably wont be able to be on much today to post more.

Race 6 #4 WP 9/2
    Race 7 #9 WP 6/1
    Race 8 #11 15/1
    Race 9 #3 7/2
    Race 10 #4 9/2
    Race 11 #13 7/2

I am going to post mine shortly as well.

• XxHeisenbergxX

My best bet is R8 #11 (stangs we think alike LOL) – horse is dropping in class, made a huge middle move last race before flattening out..hopefully he can make a sustain run this time around 3rd try off the layoff. I am going to use with the 12,5,8,9,3 lets hope it stays on turf.

• XxHeisenbergxX

So it looks like the races for the Pick 6 all remain on the turf..the ones leading up to it are off.

• tippycat

At Tampa bay race 2, #9, Ten Mile High. Trouble first time out, add Lasix. $10 to place

• miggs6876

All races off the turf at GP.

• tippycat

Crap shoot race number 2, box ex 2 5 6

• XxHeisenbergxX

@miggs6876 said...

All races off the turf at GP.

Only for the early races not the P6 races unless I missed something.

• yisman

man the odds have really been changing dramatically today. Problem is, FD locks a few minutes before each race.

I swapped from the #7 to the #3 for r3

• yisman

r2, horse scratched as they were loading the gate

Race 2
    Runner 5 (SCRATCHED)
    Name: Four K’s
    Date Entered: April 19 2020, 1:31:40 PM ET*

• miggs6876

Playing the Todd Flectcher and Luis Saez angle in the 5th at GP. $3 across the board on the 8 named All I Need. Might play some ex too.

• miggs6876

Decent race but not good enough.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Here is my ticket:
    Sorry I just made it in time I had grocery shopping to do.

R6- 1,3,5,7
    R7- 1,3,4
    R8- 5,11
    R9- 8
    R10- 4,6,7
    R11-4,5,12

Total – $43.20

I quick handicapped because I kind of got discouraged yesterday when it started raining..but I wanted to have at least something to watch. The favorite won the first leg.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Be advised This is purely a hunch bet:

R7 at Gulfstream – I love the #1 horse, this is my kind of longshots I love to play he currently opened up at 7-1!!! From a 15-1 morning line…this horse went off as the favorite with Castellano in December 2019 then went to the turf on his return and now is back on the dirt..I love these foreign shippers that come to GP with SPEED..he gets an unknown BUG BOY and Avila is know to throw up longshots.

I am going to take a bit of a shot!

• yisman

ah, just realized it’s mandatory payout day

missed it.

It turned out to be 5% effective rake (rake on the p6 is 20% so this is a lot lower than usual due to carryover).

posting what I would’ve bet:

• XxHeisenbergxX

3rd again couldn’t catch a break…this track is speed speed and more speed..alright I am done for the day.

• yisman

6 mtp, r8, FD locked the race already

would go with #5 No Word but can’t

• miggs6876

I have Patrol the 8 horse. Just $3 to win.

• epot

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

My best bet is R8 #11 (stangs we think alike LOL) – horse is dropping in class, made a huge middle move last race before flattening out..hopefully he can make a sustain run this time around 3rd try off the layoff. I am going to use with the 12,5,8,9,3 lets hope it stays on turf.

wow nice call on the 11….ran a huge race :)

• miggs6876

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

👍

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am so pissed right now that I blew the second leg since both the 11 and 8 (my solo key) both won. I do have the late pick 4 going and will hit it since I did 11-8- ALLALL
    and I made a really nice cash on the DD and also the WP with that 11 horse (I blew the exactas and tri’s though) nice pick Stangs!

• epot

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I am so pissed right now that I blew the second leg since both the 11 and 8 (my solo key) both won. I do have the late pick 4 going and will hit it since I did 11-8- ALLALL
    and I made a really nice cash on the DD and also the WP with that 11 horse (I blew the exactas and tri’s though) nice pick Stangs!

That pick 4 might pay well…nice

• XxHeisenbergxX

THANK GOD the 5 beat the 6! I didnt want to be alive for 5 out of 6

• XxHeisenbergxX

@epot said...

That pick 4 might pay well…nice

It was a 72.00 play for .50 cents the lowest payout is $944.00 so I am happy.

• Stangs13

Awesome job Heisenberg! Glad the 11 worked out made me even for the day.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler