OFF-TOPIC FORUM

Comments

• Stangs13

Big pick 6 today at Gulfstream races 6-11. Here are my picks for those races. I am putting W/P on all these horses. I don’t play these big pick 6’s but i know some do so I thought I would post my bets. I probably wont be able to be on much today to post more.

Race 6 #4 WP 9/2
    Race 7 #9 WP 6/1
    Race 8 #11 15/1
    Race 9 #3 7/2
    Race 10 #4 9/2
    Race 11 #13 7/2

• epot

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

It was a 72.00 play for .50 cents the lowest payout is $944.00 so I am happy.

the 7 would be nice…showing 9600 for .60

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Stangs13 said...

Awesome job Heisenberg! Glad the 11 worked out made me even for the day.

Thanks man…we will definitely have to discuss picks next week..I think you and I handicap the same.
    This makes up for a terrible Saturday.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@epot said...

the 7 would be nice…showing 9600 for .60

I am hoping for the #1 to win 2400.00 pick 4 payout and I am going 25.00 WP on him and I am going to be an ASS and do a 3.00 exacta straight wheel and not box LOL..he is getting Saez and first time blinkers..there is no speed in this race he should bust the gate and go as far as he can.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Did you guys see this dude!

https://twitter.com/BestDamnBroker/status/1251946801835491328/photo/1

he hit it for 43K! and I think he has the P6 covered!

• XxHeisenbergxX

YES! #1 wins..what a ride by Saez!

• epot

wow congrats lol

• XxHeisenbergxX

@epot said...

wow congrats lol

Thanks EPOT much needed winnings today.

• XxHeisenbergxX

WOW 20K for the rainbow 6 I wasn’t even close..lol

• epot

ive been on the wagon lately but seeing you guys cashing makes me want to get back in lol

• XxHeisenbergxX

@epot said...

ive been on the wagon lately but seeing you guys cashing makes me want to get back in lol

I will tell you this I go thru swings…Saturday was a blood bath..but days like today are few and far..the only reason why I played the PK 4 the way I did is because I really liked the 11 and the 8 was my stand alone in the PK 6 today it paid off it just so happened those races were back to back..which allowed me to collect on a big DD as well.
    I do pretty well with the horses, BUT it has taken me years of learning money management.

• yisman

kept whiffing at Gulfstream. In r11 I bet four different horses in a desperate attempt to cash something. Best any of them finished was fifth!

congrats Heisenberg

Watching the odds at Remington. No bets there thus far.

• Stangs13

Playing LA again today. Ill post some picks soon. Im just working on the research.

• Stangs13

LA
    Race 1 #5WP 9/2 Kinda like the long shot #6 15/1. Going to do a 5,6 EX Box
    Race 2 1,2 Ex Box The two favorites. They seem to be by far the best.
    Race 3 #5 WP

Starting with that. Might play the shorter distance races depending on how these go. I generally dont like to bet anything less than 4.5 Furlongs.

• Moszman

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I am hoping for the #1 to win 2400.00 pick 4 payout and I am going 25.00 WP on him and I am going to be an ASS and do a 3.00 exacta straight wheel and not box LOL..he is getting Saez and first time blinkers..there is no speed in this race he should bust the gate and go as far as he can.

Congrats, didn’t play today (work) but love to see fellow grinders hit.

• yisman

@Stangs13 said...

LA
    Race 1 #5WP 9/2 Kinda like the long shot #6 15/1. Going to do a 5,6 EX Box
    Race 2 1,2 Ex Box The two favorites. They seem to be by far the best.
    Race 3 #5 WP

Starting with that. Might play the shorter distance races depending on how these go. I generally dont like to bet anything less than 4.5 Furlongs.

I bet the 6 WP r1

boxed the favorites r2 and also bet trifectas with 1,2/ALL/1,2

deeper in the hole now. Last shot at r3

• miggs6876

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I will tell you this I go thru swings…Saturday was a blood bath..but days like today are few and far..the only reason why I played the PK 4 the way I did is because I really liked the 11 and the 8 was my stand alone in the PK 6 today it paid off it just so happened those races were back to back..which allowed me to collect on a big DD as well.
    I do pretty well with the horses, BUT it has taken me years of learning money management.

Great job. Happy for you.

• yisman

dumb jockey left the rail wide open…

• shmoooly18

Will you guys be posting for tomorrow’s races? I know 0 about horses but in need of a good run and would love some help

• XxHeisenbergxX

@shmoooly18 said...

Will you guys be posting for tomorrow’s races? I know 0 about horses but in need of a good run and would love some help

I probably wont play anything till Friday..I usually play Friday, Saturday and Sundays..I am sure Stangs will be around as well.

• shmoooly18

Ok anything helps thanks boys. Plan to just ride n hope for best

• epot

Anyone playing GP today? Stangs? XxHeisenbergxX?

• Stangs13

I’m out this weekend. Focusing on the nfl draft.

• Moszman

I’m probably playing Saturday and Sunday, pick 4/5’s and try to hit some single $20 doubles if I’m really liking a horse with some high odds.

• shmoooly18

Let me kno

• tippycat

GS race 1. @ wps on #5

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler