NBA FORUM

Comments

• playaz

Let’s look at SaahilSud who enters 200+ lineups in each contest he plays every night. He enters all of the LUs and the tourneys get full so you cant unregister, and then at 7PM the NO news comes which means he changes a lot of LUs. How do you then edit all of these already entered lineups on DK ? I know they introduced this edit feature few days ago but not all of the optimizers support this by now and he was doing it before that also.

I use FantasyLabs optimizer but it’s impossible to do this with their optimizer atm. Hopefully they fix this fast.

• AWoo

Another one of these threads…………

• Capone1233

Global swap. It’s pretty easy.

• playaz

Is global swap the only option? Because sometimes late news do cause some major changes to the LUs and yesterday for example, I had to completely rebuild the lineups from scratch to cash.

Global swap won’t be that handy anymore when you need to change % exposures to several players on 200 LUs.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

global swap doesnt accomplish much when you take out Jrue and replace him with McCollum who is $1300 cheaper…..then its a time consuming process

• chess_is_ok

RG Overall Ranking

• $2M Prize Winner

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Champion

pretty well, thanks for asking

• mjordantmac

• 2016 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

It’s all through CSV’s… no optimizer needed to adjust for this. I also do the same process.

• dude_abides7

@playaz said...

Let’s look at SaahilSud who enters 200+ lineups in each contest he plays every night. He enters all of the LUs and the tourneys get full so you cant unregister, and then at 7PM the NO news comes which means he changes a lot of LUs. How do you then edit all of these already entered lineups on DK ? I know they introduced this edit feature few days ago but not all of the optimizers support this by now and he was doing it before that also.

I use FantasyLabs optimizer but it’s impossible to do this with their optimizer atm. Hopefully they fix this fast.

Sorry, but “before” he was probably using an “unauthorized” script to achieve any action that was more advanced than ‘global swap’ of a single player. Now it seems that DK has legitimized this previously “forbidden” action by making it possible through their interface.

If anyone is shocked by this they haven’t been paying attention.

• britdevine

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

The Lineup builder here on RG would do all this for you, adjust your teams..projections, upload all 200 new lineups to DK

• jdtrey22

@britdevine said...

The Lineup builder here on RG would do all this for you, adjust your teams..projections, upload all 200 new lineups to DK

What is the process behind this.. say u have 200 and someone is scratched b4 lock do u just change ur teams then re upload 200 new ones? i tried it and it said some dumb error

• Ibleedblue1

I have always wandered this as well. Sometimes I will put 50 unique LU in the Swat. Global player swap doesnt help adjust every LU. There has to be some other way they can make it happen and not huge leftover money. And no not making another 50 LU with the optimizer because that one contest is usually already full. There has to be some other way they can adjust 200 LU in 10 minutes before tip off. Guess we will never know.

• cfargis

DraftKings Rep

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/new-draftkings-bulk-lineup-edit-feature-1230750

• Neiderman

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Scripts bro the Sharks have been using them for a long time… However it is still possible to do without scripts. You have to have a plan in advance and it can be done. If it was easy everyone would be like Max. Winning thousands of dollars a night isn’t easy these cats put in hella work and effort.

• playaz

@Neiderman said...

Scripts bro the Sharks have been using them for a long time… However it is still possible to do without scripts. You have to have a plan in advance and it can be done. If it was easy everyone would be like Max. Winning thousands of dollars a night isn’t easy these cats put in hella work and effort.

What are you trying to say really? This bulk edit was introduced 1 week ago and it’s not supported on all builders/optimizers yet, and pros like Saahil have been doing this for a long time, even after the scripts got banned, and before this feature was introduced.

• Ree4erMadness

• tonytone1908

I gotta imagine, without software, it would be a nightmare on DK.

• wilsonjc

So what’s ppls opinions on how last night’s 1 mill mega slam they allowed 500 enty max? Basically makes it impossible for small amount of entry ppl to have a chance. Some players last night had well over 350 entries.

• rickmeseke

This is why I prefer single entry and no more then 10 entries

• arturogalletti

The prayer and the vitamins.

• Olhausen

@wilsonjc said...

So what’s ppls opinions on how last night’s 1 mill mega slam they allowed 500 enty max? Basically makes it impossible for small amount of entry ppl to have a chance. Some players last night had well over 350 entries.

If you don’t like it then play in single entry or 3 entry limit games.

• Ree4erMadness

@rickmeseke said...

This is why I prefer single entry and no more then 10 entries

Me 2. That 500 entries in a $1 gpp is a bunch of bullshit. If u ballin like that, go to a damn higher entry fee tourney and leave the cheap ones to us broke folks

• wilsonjc

True that. Lol

• wilsonjc

I got less of an issue when its 250 entry max, but they opened it to 500 for the million slam. Fanduel wanted to have the contest entries all filled. Thats part of it. So then gives the top guys an even better chance to get richer. If they had limits to say 100 for example I am sure they would worry that the contests weren’t filling.

• playaz

How do the pros optimize their multiple LUs with only selected players? Every optimizer I try, like FantasyLabs or Rotogrinders Lineup Builder, will fill the last spots with custom players based on their projections/rating. Is there a way to only have a locked player pool to use for optimizing 200+ lineups?

• Riley

RG Co-Founder

@playaz said...

How do the pros optimize their multiple LUs with only selected players? Every optimizer I try, like FantasyLabs or Rotogrinders Lineup Builder, will fill the last spots with custom players based on their projections/rating. Is there a way to only have a locked player pool to use for optimizing 200+ lineups?

Yes, you can exclude all players from the pool except the handful of players you want to use.

• playaz

@Riley said...

Yes, you can exclude all players from the pool except the handful of players you want to use.

Is that on RG Lineup Builder? How do you do that without excluding one by one?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).