The FanDuel Single Entry Series returns for MLB season on Monday, May 29th with awesome prizes and a live final! DETAILS

NBA FORUM

Comments

• pacerfan07

I only play GPPs on DraftKings. Looking at my history for the past month I’ve played 94 contests and broke 300 ten times. So I’m hitting 300 about 10.6% of the time. I’ve broke 320 four times. I know a lot of this is relative and depends how many lineups you ran on high scoring vs low scoring slates. Bu how does everyone else do? Just trying to get an idea on if I’m doing well or not.

• Njsum1

You said it, score depends on the slate. If you want to know how well your doing, simply compare your bankroll from the start of those contests until now. If it’s bigger your doing well.

• jilesofthetrees

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking

Normalize data to make apples to oranges turn into apples to apples. Here that means looking at your results based on what percentile your lineups are finishing in, not the absolute score.

• awesemo

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking
    • 2016 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

FanDuel WFBC Finalist
    • x4

2017 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

Hitting over 300 is easiest in PGA, so I’ve been trying to play that a lot more than say NHL, where breaking 300 is pretty much impossible.

• billholler

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking
    @awesemo said...

Hitting over 300 is easiest in PGA, so I’ve been trying to play that a lot more than say NHL, where breaking 300 is pretty much impossible.

That actually made me LOL. Not even a little grin, just a for real LOL

• IronMonkey415

Once every Blue Moon.

• JSteele

@awesemo said...

I was gonna say something similar. I hit 300 in PGA every week and it’s usually a terrible week

• billholler

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking
    @awesemo said...

Since you are in every double up I’m in tonight, I hope you don’t score 200

• sponger11

about 8%…still struggle but getting better. I do pretty well with MMA

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

Advertisement

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.