PGA FORUM

Comments

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

Grinders,

The Sony Open is upon us & that can only mean one thing. Shooter is ready to strike. Check out the GPP action below to bag some cash this weekend on FantasyHub!

$10,000 Shooter McGavin GPP

This GPP is an easy mark for all PGA players. Draft a team of 7 golfers & drop your 2 lowest scores in FantasyHub’s new PGA scoring format. With only 50 of 440 entries claimed, there’s a TON of overlay in this contest. Draft Now for the $10,000 Shooter McGavin GPP

Reload Deposit Bonus

With a $200 deposit, Grinders will receive a free ticket into this week’s $10,000 Shooter McGavin GPP for the Sony Open!

Post your username in this thread to have your bonus entry awarded. Limit 5 free entries with this deposit promo

NOTE This reload bonus has reached capacity as of 11:10 am EST. The B4GO offer below is still valid.

Buy 4 Get One

When you buy 4 entries into the $10,000 Shooter McGavin GPP you’ll get a 5th entry FREE! Draft Here

Post your username in this thread to have your bonus entry awarded. Limit 1 free entry with this promo

StevieP

• DefinitelyMiami

MiamiVice
    5 Deposit entries please

• tvsfrink

Best GPP name ever?

• jarredsc7

Posted on the main article also…username = jarredsc7

Thanks again!

• Schnee1985

user pauls3, deposited 1000. Thanks for the promo.

• pootnami

Hey Stephen,

4 entries. Pootnami

Thanks man!

• MrFantasy

B4G1 and $1000 deposited for total of 6 free entries. MrFantasy

• Capri

Capri. Deposited 1k. I also noticed you’re not using Paypal anymore?

• TheKid2430

TheKid2430 – $200 Deposit and 4 Entries in PGA 10K tourney. Thanks.

• Daj5mg

Daj5mg – Deposited $1k – Will do the Buy 4 get 1 as well – so 6 free entries.

• ComicFx

ComicFx – Buy 4 Get 1 – FORE!!!!!

• ElSlappo

I have purchased 4 to get 1

elslappo

Thanks

• priceisrite

This is the only reason I haven’t deposited yet. . I don’t start PGA until next month’s Phoenix Open and looking for a home for PGA and can’t really find something I like fir one reason or another.

• smallANDflaccid

omgkitties for the shooter mcgavin
    (I had 6 entries in there, and I had the $200 reup – so for 2 bonus tickets I guess)

• sjm26b

sjm26b. $1000 deposited

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

You’re all set here guys! Just a quick note for the next hour we’ll only be accepting the B4GO offer. Buy 4 entries into the $10,000 Shooter McGavin & you’ll get a free entry. I’ll also make a note of this on the OP.

• fjbourne

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #24

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2020 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

Just deposited, entering 4 now. username fjbourne

• precator

Steven have the NBA large 50/50’s temporarily gone away? I have not seen one this week?

• StevenP

FantasyHub Site Rep

@precator Yes they were overlaying too heavily and we needed to temp pause them. They should return when we feel confident we can fill them with less promo entries!

• tvsfrink

Why not lower the entry fee and/or max entrants?

• precator

@tvsfrink said...

Why not lower the entry fee and/or max entrants?

yeah lower it maybe to 10 or 15 bucks and put the entries down by 500 or so and they should fill up no problem I would think

• sjm26b

One of the main reasons it was overlaying was b/c it was on Tuesdays for usu. a bad 3/4 game slate.

• srolleDFS

@StevenP said...

@precator Yes they were overlaying too heavily and we needed to temp pause them. They should return when we feel confident we can fill them with less promo entries!

deleted

• tvsfrink

They were guaranteed, which was the whole problem. A lot of overlay is good for us short term but not good for the long term survival of the site.

• tvsfrink

@sjm26b said...

One of the main reasons it was overlaying was b/c it was on Tuesdays for usu. a bad 3/4 game slate.

Pretty sure the last couple were moved to Wednesday.

• tvsfrink

While we’re on the subject of bringing back contests, bring back the Quarter Arcade for NHL please. I’m sure it was removed for overlay, but surely you could bring it back with a smaller field and payouts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).