MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Maxkim

Whats the reason that it jumped up from min price to 4400 on draftkings? It can’t be because of the Ware news, it should have been set before that happened right?? It seems really odd that the week he gets to start his price also went up haha. He’s still a great play, but that was just interesting to me

• boosted23

i think the pressure to raise prices for back up Rb’s started to take effect this week. Its not just his prices, Look at all the back ups and they all jumped. Could be b/c of the Charles being placed on IR last week as well.

• Maxkim

WOW, your right, all the backups are priced up this week. Huh. Certainly makes things interesting

• slcseas

Well he left the game injured, so there was a pretty clear probability he could miss the next game.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

I’m glad they did this, kudos to DK

• Maxkim

@slcseas said...

Well he left the game injured, so there was a pretty clear probability he could miss the next game.

Yeah but prices for week 9 should have been set as soon as the week 8 games started, so the Ware injury shouldn’t have had an effect on his pice.

Yeah, I agree, I like this new pricing by DK. Tighter prices make everything more interesting.

• DomTwan

hes still AMAZING value at 4400 if Ware is confirmed out.

Also love Sproles at 3900. He is not a “backup” in my eyes. He is the lead tailbacker in that offense now.

• Razzle11

@Maxkim said...

Yeah but prices for week 9 should have been set as soon as the week 8 games started, so the Ware injury shouldn’t have had an effect on his pice.

Yeah, I agree, I like this new pricing by DK. Tighter prices make everything more interesting.

Prices for week 9 were not set as soon as week 8 started, they never are. Do you see actual week 9 contests, that you can go in and build a team, show up as soon as week 8 started?

I give a ton of credit to DK for being proactive with the injury news and bumping the price up.

• Maxkim

@Razzle11 said...

Prices for week 9 were not set as soon as week 8 started, they never are. Do you see actual week 9 contests, that you can go in and build a team, show up as soon as week 8 started?

I give a ton of credit to DK for being proactive with the injury news and bumping the price up.

Actually, yeah, I’m pretty sure I remember seeing actual contests for the next week available the second the main slate for the previous week starts. I didn’t specifically check this week, but I was assume that didn’t change.

• Razzle11

@Maxkim said...

Actually, yeah, I’m pretty sure I remember seeing actual contests for the next week available the second the main slate for the previous week starts. I didn’t specifically check this week, but I was assume that didn’t change.

A number of times when contests get posted like that, they are reserve entry only until pricing gets finalized

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler