NBA FORUM

Comments

• tgowen

• Blogger of the Month

An idea came to me sometime last week abut the possibility of playing H2H games in a Best of 3 series as opposed to one and done. My thought process was that in a one day H2H anything can happen, but playing Best of 3 at least gives a slightly better idea of who the better player truly is (plus, who doesn’t like the idea of losing one day only to come back and take the series).

So, with that idea in mind I am taking it upon myself to try this out for the NBA season. My though process is this:

• Find someone who agrees to play a Best of 3 series on DK (a simple $1 H2H each night)
    • The first one to 2 wins gets bragging rights
    • I’ll blog about it (win or lose) highlighting key moments and any other things that pop out
    • I’ll also post a link on Twitter for anyone who wants to do so, to follow each night

It seems simple enough. None of this happens though without some willing competitors. So, if you are interested in being part of this let me know. I’ll make a list of everyone interested, put it in a randomizer and whoever is selected is the next man up. I’ll shoot you a PM to make sure you are still up for it and if so I’ll create the matchup each morning and send it to you. If someone skips out after agreeing to the Best of 3 they are declared the loser for the day (and if you do it twice you risk public shame in front of the RG community).

So again, if you are interested reply in this post or send me a PM and hopefully I can get a nice list together to get this thing going within the first day or two of the NBA season.

• neogamer

• x2

2013 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Lol.. I will play you.

• texasrangersfan

Count me in.

• mcarthuw

Why not try doing this over the course of a season and blogging weekly? See if you can beat the rake over a meaningful sample size against another RG member. I’d give that a shot.

• biggiesmails72

Move it to FD and im game

What about point total over 3 games instead of a 3 game series?

• shark61350

I’m in too, woot woot NBA!

• jmo26

I’m in.

• stoptheinsanity

I too will be submitting my name into the Goblet of Fire.

• myteamsucks

I’m in

• ATLSoulchild

I am in. DK: TheEvilEmpire

• tgowen

• Blogger of the Month

Sounds good guys, I’ll get the names in a randomizer once the regular season starts. Also, I was going keep this thing going on any day with at least 4 games to avoid having too many off days. If anyone else is interested let me know.

• speddie

I’m in! Sounds fun

• MSRunner603

I’ll try

• wuchild97

Im in for a weekly NBA tourney of some sort. I like playing NBA dfs and i usually play everyday but i like the idea of a “Season” or “weekly tourney” of some sort. More commitment, fun, etc. Sort of combining season long NBA league with DFS…ive been asking around for this…im down for whatever u got going. Let me know how i can help

• xHotLineBlingx

When is this? :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.