NBA FORUM

Comments

• manleyyy

WOW first I probably should be posting this on general forum so idc if it’s deleted as long as one person reads this.
    So I’m not by any means a big high volume player ever since the ncaa came down on DFS. So I had a decent victory and was posted in the heat of happiness. I was just pumped. I was flooded by LU sharing profiles following me at first I followed back because they have a good cover. Like one rotogrinderdaily why not follow back, fantasylabs, roto curve, etc etc. Why not follow back maybe have some talks of strategy for a slate and what not? Soon i had at least 10 dms offering a 90% win share guaranteed or or my money back lmao. I’m sure it’s been known but I didn’t know it ran that deep. Kind of sad….. Anyways didn’t proofread this or format I’m on my phone.

Tl;dr I will never share a decent sized win on social media ever again. And I’m not even talking 5 digits.

• MrFantasy

Anything you write on twitter or instagram about DFS will get you a million follows and DMs. Pretty annoying but anyone that talks about DFS gets the same follows and posts as you did.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

There are a lot of fake instagram accounts that pretend to be RotoGrinders, like the rotogrindersdaily one that you mentioned. Instagram won’t even respond to our requests to ban those accounts.

• squidkill

@manleyyy said...

WOW first I probably should be posting this on general forum so idc if it’s deleted as long as one person reads this.
    So I’m not by any means a big high volume player ever since the ncaa came down on DFS. So I had a decent victory and was posted in the heat of happiness. I was just pumped. I was flooded by LU sharing profiles following me at first I followed back because they have a good cover. Like one rotogrinderdaily why not follow back, fantasylabs, roto curve, etc etc. Why not follow back maybe have some talks of strategy for a slate and what not? Soon i had at least 10 dms offering a 90% win share guaranteed or or my money back lmao. I’m sure it’s been known but I didn’t know it ran that deep. Kind of sad….. Anyways didn’t proofread this or format I’m on my phone.

Tl;dr I will never share a decent sized win on social media ever again. And I’m not even talking 5 digits.

Social Media is the devil- Keep it to yourself and act like you been there before- Also- nobody gives a crap about you winning at DFS. Get back in the basement and get off social media- except Twitter, because you need the info…haha

• hendog

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Shit, the other day I shared a 6 figure win on Twitter and just picked up a few followers. My phone was exploding with DK friend requests though.

• DCoop328

All this is is a not well hidden #humblebrag.

• timusbr

Thanks for the thread, I had no idea.

No wonder the papgates/chipolteaddict stuff went farther than the dfs community I know.. redit..and others.

Im an old man and that social media seems like a bunch of hooey to me, and I cant use it anywhere close to you young people. so i confine it to reading specific things.

and LOL Dcoop328 humblebrag or just out and out bragging is just fine for the likes of rotogrinders.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler