MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Apologies for posting this last minute, but we’ve had a few people back out of the RG party recently. If you qualify and would like to come to the party we have a few extra spots.

If anyone can come last minute we’ll take the first three that respond. You can bring a +1.

*Editing to add in the link with full Party details

• jovanmusk

2588 here. Just outside the qualification

• probablymylastlogin

Hmmm I qualify… But I hate everyone… This is tough.

• AQUAFTM45

I would be in the top 2000 if they would import Jan-May scores. I have sent 2 emails, not even a response. Plus I live in Vegas.

• Ross
    @AQUAFTM45 said...

I would be in the top 2000 if they would import Jan-May scores. I have sent 2 emails, not even a response. Plus I live in Vegas.

Hi, I sent you a reply to your 5/27 email on 5/27 & 8/3 email on 8/4. Let me know if you need me to forward them again.
    Maybe they got filtered?

• AQUAFTM45

@RRT said...

Hi, I sent you a reply to your 5/27 email on 5/27 & 8/3 email on 8/4. Let me know if you need me to forward them again.
    Maybe they got filtered?

Could have been. I thought I had received correspondence in the past, so I did not even think of that as an issue. Please send again. Thanks for the reply.

• detroittigers44

2910, but I would be totally in….

• detroittigers44

What are the details again? I don’t qualify anyway, but just curious…

• noconflict

@detroittigers44 said...

What are the details again? I don’t qualify anyway, but just curious…

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/2015-rotogrinders-nfl-opening-weekend-party-in-vegas-announcement-special-thanks-to-major-sponsor-draftkings-reserve-your-spot-764351

• detroittigers44

Sounds like a great time!

• m4ch1n3

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@detroittigers44 said...

2910, but I would be totally in….

if you serious you can be my +1, but you gotta be my beer pong partner.. my other +1 is only gonna be there saturday, and I plan on taking that table Sunday..

One question though( I asked it on the big thread)…
    If my ranking falls below the threshold before the weekend, am I still eligible??? When I signed up I was at 22something now there only 65 folks ahead of me Got my flight and room all paid for so it would suck if I couldnt get in

• cwatson51

Cal I Pm’ed you , I’m interested in attending and am in top 2500.

• jhorst52

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Definitely interested. PM sent and emailed support about getting ranking updated

• Ross
    @m4ch1n3 said...

If my ranking falls below the threshold before the weekend, am I still eligible??? When I signed up I was at 22something now there only 65 folks ahead of me Got my flight and room all paid for so it would suck if I couldnt get in

You’re all set :) No worries.

• detroittigers44

I am outside of the top 2500, so I don’t think I technically qualify… Its alright, maybe next year, I will keep on working on that ranking!

• bretboy

Maybe next year! Would love to go. (Got a ways to go in the rankings).

• cjstetzer

Can I attend..Im really cool

• jonconnington

Seems great! Thanks for throwing the event. I’ll be in Atlantic City this week though.

• xandamere

Damnit, I actually skipped the DK Miami event hoping to go to this, but spots didn’t open up early enough and now I have work travel. :(

• BreakingBacon

Sadly I don’t crap gold so guess I’m out of it.

• theotherdave

Am I eligible?

• m4ch1n3

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@RRT said...

You’re all set :) No worries.

Thanks, I needed that

FYI I don’t crap gold, I work my ass off 8 months a year, then I collect unemployment. I signed up for DraftKings through Rotogrinders when I got laid off with $25 deposit, and I withdrew $4000 in the spring that I used to for windows and insulation in my house. I know for a fact I would have been out of DFS fast if not for the incentive package offered.

To meet, shake hands and thank the people who helped me is a bargain at twice the price

• boogereatingmoron

• 2019 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Is there anywhere I can see the times for these events this weekend?

• relay20

In the top 2500, but I am an unemployed college graduate so I think the trip might be a bit too unrealistic budget wise for me! Hopefully next year I can make it happen, sounds like a blast

• relay20

What are the expenses anyways? Just out of curiosity for next year

• jd2424

Are there still openings available?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).