NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• hippyman33

Hi all,

Anyone know if there will be DFS predictions for tonights Infinity race??

Thanks

• Psurockz40

Projections are up now if that’s what you’re looking for

• monarch

Is Xfinity softer or sharper than regular cup on DK?

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

Is Xfinity softer or sharper than regular cup on DK?

I’m no expert at all, but I’m playing because what else is there.

From what I’m reading, Kyle Busch is very likely to end up in the winning lineup. And they priced him at 17,000. So for this event at least, it’s super sharp imo.
    ~

• monarch

@ifthethunder said...

I’m no expert at all, but I’m playing because what else is there.

From what I’m reading, Kyle Busch is very likely to end up in the winning lineup. And they priced him at 17,000. So for this event at least, it’s super sharp imo.
    ~

He will be 50 percent owned and if he is in the winning lineup its almost certainly a chop. Which isn’t the end of the world.

I’m guessing xfinity is sharper after doing some research.

• Kassdog

With him starting 18 I think he’s going to be upwards of 70-80%

• ifthethunder

Kyle Busch is 47 to 55% in the ones I entered. I’m not in anything big, decided I had no edge tonight and just made three lineups. Mainly for the longshot ticket contests.

P.S. Two are Busch lineups, one is a fade.
    ~

• monarch

I made some with Kyle Busch with around 3k left on the table. I doubt I’m alone

• yisman

I hate making xfinity lineups when Kyle Busch is racing. I can’t fade him but he’s priced so damn high I basically have to use two complete scrubs.

Title of thread says Infinity 5/26.

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

I hate making xfinity lineups when Kyle Busch is racing. I can’t fade him but he’s priced so damn high I basically have to use two complete scrubs.

Ultra-scrub Bob McLeod is kicking one my complete scrub’s behind.

P.S. That would be Kody Vanderwal. I guess the upside-down car symbol on DK is a bad sign.
    ~

• ifthethunder

One of my lineups had three wrecks. The other two each had two. Woo!
    ~

• yisman

@ifthethunder said...

One of my lineups had three wrecks. The other two each had two. Woo!
    ~

I only made one lineup and it had three wrecks.

Vanderwal, Timmy Hill, and Martins

I had to fit in Kyle Busch and he delivered but the guys I used to be able to afford him…

worst of both worlds as I bet against Kyle to win the race (he was -125. I bet Chastain 10/1 big) and lost in DFS too.

• gje627

Anyone playing trucks tonight? … If so, who do you got?

Did a bunch of numbers today, and it seems to me there are two clear locks.

Unless the numbers lie … and lie only to me I imagine both will be chalk.

Any guesses? ….

And yes, I saw Stevie’s tweet on Zane Smith ….

The numbers love him too … but he’s not one of my two locks.

• monarch

@gje627 said...

Any guesses? ….

Jennifer Jo Cobb?

I’m about to dig in now. I’m going to play ten lineups. I wonder if Kyle Busch gets taken out tonight. Looks like a PD type of race though at first glance.

• ljason8eg

@gje627 said...

Any guesses? ….

The InTIMMYdator!

• gje627

@monarch said...

Jennifer Jo Cobb?

I’m about to dig in now. I’m going to play ten lineups. I wonder if Kyle Busch gets taken out tonight. Looks like a PD type of race though at first glance.

No, not JJC … Think she’ll be pretty much stuck where she starts at 29th. Yes, place differential will be huge tonight.

Only 134 laps and you have to figure Kyle Busch will get up front quickly and stay-up front permanently …. After all, he’s one 8 of the last 9 truck races his been in.

Since I’m speaking in twos … two wildly overpriced drivers tonight … Bet everyone can guess one, but both? …. Shouldn’t be too difficult … they both stick-out like sore thumbs.

Regarding my two locks … could possibly add a surprising third too.

• Stangs13

Curious who your locks are. I’m playing a lot tonight. I have a lot of Smith creed Poole and a scary amount to forrister and rohrobaugh

• monarch

@gje627 said...

No, not JJC … Think she’ll be pretty much stuck where she starts at 29th. Yes, place differential will be huge tonight.

Only 134 laps and you have to figure Kyle Busch will get up front quickly and stay-up front permanently …. After all, he’s one 8 of the last 9 truck races his been in.

Since I’m speaking in twos … two wildly overpriced drivers tonight … Bet everyone can guess one, but both? …. Shouldn’t be too difficult … they both stick-out like sore thumbs.

Regarding my two locks … could possibly add a surprising third too.

I was joking lol.

I like Little and Poole.

Overpriced. JHN? Chase Elliot?

• Stangs13

I would guess JHN is your over priced but starting 38 not sure how he can be over priced. I know Nemechek cars normally park but I doubt they put him in the same crappy car his dad drives

• gje627

@monarch said...

like Little and Poole.

Overpriced. JHN? Chase Elliot?

Bingo !!!

Two locks …. Busch and Poole … Big on Little too … get it? :)

Little is not my kinda third lock …. Very close, though (see a similarly situated driver instead) !!!

Per the Fonz … JHN and Chase Elliott wildly overpriced … so again … correct-o-mundo !!!

Chase only has 9 truck races and most were in 2013 … and his results were nothing special. JHN a bunch more, but he’s never done anything in trucks to justify his price tonight … even starting so far back.

• gje627

@Stangs13 said...

I would guess JHN is your over priced but starting 38 not sure how he can be over priced. I know Nemechek cars normally park but I doubt they put him in the same crappy car his dad drives

JHN virtually eliminates playing Busch with any other reasonably competent drivers. And a top 15? …. Maybe ….

But then you’re looking at Busch to wreck-out ….

As much as I would like to hedge wrecks, they’re impossible to predict in NASCAR … so I just roll with the consequences should something not work out.

• Stangs13

What if tonight is the night chase wrecks Busch? Seems like it would be a logical race to do it. Ha I can see it now Busch leading coming around to lap Elliot and Elliot wrecks him. I will laugh so hard as long as no one is hurt.

As far as your comment with chase being over priced he might be but he is in a good truck that should have speed. Not sure he wins, and I don’t favor him over Busch Chastain or Moffitt, but I do see a chance of him being in the winning lineup.

• Stangs13

I am worried I don’t have nearly enough of the drivers priced from 10k-8.7k I have some Gilliland but that’s it.

• Stangs13

GJE,

Maybe your playing 100% Busch but if not who are you pivoting to instead of JHN and Elliot? Do you like anyone in the 10k-8.7k Range?

• ljason8eg

@Stangs13 said...

What if tonight is the night chase wrecks Busch? Seems like it would be a logical race to do it. Ha I can see it now Busch leading coming around to lap Elliot and Elliot wrecks him. I will laugh so hard as long as no one is hurt.

As far as your comment with chase being over priced he might be but he is in a good truck that should have speed. Not sure he wins, and I don’t favor him over Busch Chastain or Moffitt, but I do see a chance of him being in the winning lineup.

If Chase is smart he’ll wait till the playoffs to get his revenge. Make it count.

• monarch

Can you fade Busch and strictly play PD since there are 40 cars and potential for lots of wrecks?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).