NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• hippyman33

Hi all,

Anyone know if there will be DFS predictions for tonights Infinity race??

Thanks

• gje627

@Stangs13 said...

I am worried I don’t have nearly enough of the drivers priced from 10k-8.7k I have some Gilliland but that’s it.

Notwithstanding my comments about JHN and Elliott ….

DK is doing an outstanding job with driver salaries for tonight’s … and last night’s race ….

Ben Rhodes $7,900? …. Tempting even starting first !!!

And look at some of the other top-tier trucksters starting up front … but who will probably finish high?

All dirt cheap.\

I.e.

Think you’re spot-on avoiding that range for the most part.

• hobbes2d

@gje627 said...

Bingo !!!

Two locks …. Busch and Poole … Big on Little too … get it? :)

Little is not my kinda third lock …. Very close, though (see a similarly situated driver instead) !!!

Per the Fonz … JHN and Chase Elliott wildly overpriced … so again … correct-o-mundo !!!

Chase only has 9 truck races and most were in 2013 … and his results were nothing special. JHN a bunch more, but he’s never done anything in trucks to justify his price tonight … even starting so far back.

Chase has 8 top 5 finishes in 12 career Trucks races.

JHN has 49 top 10 finishes in 99 career truck races though he had a better truck for a good chunk of that when he was on the regular racers a couple of years ago. He’s definitely priced up but I def think that makes him an interesting GPP play. Luckily there are a lot of other good options.

• gje627

@hobbes2d said...

Chase has 8 top 5 finishes in 12 career Trucks races.

JHN has 49 top 10 finishes in 99 career truck races though he had a better truck for a good chunk of that when he was on the regular racers a couple of years ago. He’s definitely priced up but I def think that makes him an interesting GPP play. Luckily there are a lot of other good options.

Most in 2013.

Three since.

Last one in 2017.

He doesn’t drive much Xfinity either.

His truck muscle memory is gone here … and … trucks are nowhere near what Cup cars are today … and Busch rules in trucks.

Select one? …. Doubt you can have two.

• monarch

Good grief. Pretty sure I just made a lineup with Busch that will be duplicated over 100x. Using all 50k.

• gje627

Just to clarify my comments … don’t doubt that JHN and Elliott could both do well tonight ….

Just saying … you can really only fit in one of JHN/Elliott/Busch in a lineup.

Also of the three … think Busch has a far, far, far lower chance of wrecking than the other two.

If he can survive the first 15 to 20 laps … he should be alone in clean air up front … where wrecks seldom occur.

Can’t see Chase from 10 spots back catching Busch early to get up front and certainly can’t see JHN catching Busch in the first 15 to 20 laps from 22 spots back ….

• gje627

@monarch said...

Good grief. Pretty sure I just made a lineup with Busch that will be duplicated over 100x. Using all 50k.

Bet I have it too. :(

• smonger19

@gje627 said...

Select one? …. Doubt you can have two.

Challenge accepted. (mainly because I have absolutely no clue about truck races and just wanted to make one low entry fee lineup so I can have people to cheer for tonight)

Wound up with:
    Kyle Busch
    Chase Elliott
    Brennan Poole
    Timmy Hill
    Cody Rohrbaugh
    Spencer Boyd (was considering Cory Roper, but I worked with an S. Boyd who is a big racing fan so if I win, I can let her know it was because of her.
    What could possibly go wrong with that game theory?)

• someclevername

@smonger19 said...

Spencer Boyd (was considering Cory Roper, but I worked with an S. Boyd who is a big racing fan so if I win, I can let her know it was because of her.

I have Grant Enfinger cos his name reminds me of Butterfingers which, hello, are amazing.

• smonger19

@someclevername said...

I have Grant Enfinger cos his name reminds me of Butterfingers which, hello, are amazing.

Dang it, now you have me rethinking my team, because yes, Butterfingers are amazing.

• gje627

@someclevername said...

LOVE BUTTERFINGERS !!!

Second only to Snickers … of course !!!

But even though I think you picked a good driver ….

Can’t see a fantasy path to victory here ….

• gje627

@smonger19 said...

Challenge accepted. (mainly because I have absolutely no clue about truck races and just wanted to make one low entry fee lineup so I can have people to cheer for tonight)

Wound up with:
    Kyle Busch
    Chase Elliott
    Brennan Poole
    Timmy Hill
    Cody Rohrbaugh

Not bad. :)

Spencer Boyd is a small (i.e. HUGE) concern ….

But if there’s lots-o-carnage … and he survives …

Could be gold.

Considering both aggregate fantasy points and value … he’s my 4th lowest rated driver.

Behind only ….

37. Jesse Iwuji
    38. Natalie Decker
    39. Angela Ruch

Remember … no Ray Ciccarelli tonight ….

• someclevername

@gje627 said...

But even though I think you picked a good driver ….

Can’t see a fantasy path to victory here ….

I know you are right, but it has been such a bad year for so many people I thought I’d make a donation tonight. Try to help where I can!

My absolute #1 is a Whatchamacallit bar, but I didn’t see anyone close to that name driving tonight lol

• gje627

Hey Monarch ….

Now that we’re locked ….

Is this your worrisome duplicate lineup?

It’s mine ….

Kyle Busch
    Brennan Poole
    Timmy Hill
    Jesse Little
    Sheldon Creed
    Zane Smith

• gje627

@someclevername said...

Whatchamacallit

DUDE !!!

Forget all about that one !!!

Do they still make it?

As Lemmy is heavy metal bass guitar … Whatchamacallit is to candy bars !!!

For either?

I AM NOT WORTHY !!!

• monarch

@gje627 said...

Hey Monarch ….

Is this your worrisome duplicate lineup?

It’s mine ….

Kyle Busch
    Brennan Poole
    Timmy Hill
    Jesse Little
    Sheldon Creed
    Zane Smith

That is it. That’s one of my ten.

Also built a Busch lineup with 2300 left over.

• someclevername

@gje627 said...

Do they still make it?

Absolutely they do!

• gje627

@someclevername said...

Absolutely they do!

Wow ….

Even at my age … can’t maintain above 160 lbs ….

Going to buy a case !!!

Great with morning coffee too !!!

KABOOM !!!

• monarch

Kyle Busch crew is horrible. Like he picked up some dudes from Treadquarters on his way to the track

• Stangs13

I have 0 Kyle Busch in the $3 10 lineups thats looking good so far. Though my 20 lineups in the $1 all have him.

• someclevername

The little garage symbol next to Spencer Davis’ name means they are currently attaching some sort of jet booster situation to his car, right? lol GL everyone

• gje627

@someclevername said...

The little garage symbol next to Spencer Davis’ name means they are currently attaching some sort of jet booster situation to his car, right? lol GL everyone

The DMC DeLorean Time Machine !!!

Problem is ….

It only goes back in time fast !!!

• gje627

@gje627 said...

37. Jesse Iwuji

MORON !!!

• someclevername

@gje627 said...

The DMC DeLorean Time Machine !!!

Problem is ….

It only goes back in time fast !!!

That’ll work! I just need to go back about an hour & a half lol

Oh damn, Poole got smacked too?

• gje627

@someclevername said...

That’ll work! I just need to go back about an hour & a half lol

Oh damn, Poole got smacked too?

Yeah ….

Jesse Iwuji … aka “Driving Miss Daisy”

Doesn’t bother to pull-down.

Hell ….

I drive faster through school zones than he was driving ….

• gje627

Seriously ?

Did Busch throw that race for the COVID-19 donations with all the pit stops?

Oh well ….

Congrats to Chase …. Hate Busch anyways ….

…..

Keep on ….

Truckin
    Got my chips cashed in
    Keep truckin’, like the do-dah man
    Together, more or less in line
    Just keep truckin’ on ….

….

Congrats Winners !!!

Condolences to Losers like Me !!!

Rock (Jam) On !!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).