NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• hippyman33

Hi all,

Anyone know if there will be DFS predictions for tonights Infinity race??

Thanks

• ljason8eg

Thank you Jesse Iwuji for ruining my Chase Elliott lineup.

Also, I don’t think Kyle threw the race, looked like his truck would get tight on the long run. Kyle corded his right front tire in the second stage and that last set of tires had more green flag laps on it than the set he corded.

• gje627

@ljason8eg said...

Thank you Jesse Iwuji for ruining my Chase Elliott lineup.

Also, I don’t think Kyle threw the race, looked like his truck would get tight on the long run. Kyle corded his right front tire in the second stage and that last set of tires had more green flag laps on it than the set he corded.

Hi ….

Jesse Iwuji hired me as his proxy to speak on his behalf but only here on RG ….

As such, I am authorized to only make this statement on behalf of “Daisy Driver” ….

“To gje627, ljason8eg, and all the other naysayers …. I suck … so what do you expect … b*tt-holes !!!”

….

Regarding Busch’s corded tires.

Excellent Point !!!

Only alternative thought there is … though … he screwed himself so bad with all the extra/bad pit stops … that he ran so hard trying to get to the front … over-and-over again

That he trashed his tires in every stage.

My thought? ….

Chase won fair and square ….

But in the back of my mind can’t help wondering if Busch was either ….

1) Showing-off to prove he could drive to the front at any point and prove how good he really is in trucks?

2) Simply sandbagged for COVID-19 relief?

….

I demand a congressional inquiry !!!

Grand jury too !!!

cc: Nancy Pelosi :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).