MAIN FORUM

Comments

• warren99

Napoli 2.3
    Udinese 0.8

Levante 1.08
    Leganes 0.98

• Dirt_Lavert

Any way to find the Coppa Italia projected lineups ? Not seeing it on teamfeed

• Benn91

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Can we see a high scoring game here?

• warren99

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Found this about the squad but no idea how reliable it is

http://www.football-italia.net/114519/sarri-calls-two-youngsters

• Dirt_Lavert

@Benn91 said...

Can we see a high scoring game here?

Seems like that’s how they want to play the narrative. Seeing that Udi beat Inter in their last game who were unbeaten on the season. Now Napoli are in first as they won.

Should be an interesting game. I’m not really sure about Udi. I’ve never played a slate with them before.

• Dirt_Lavert

@warren99 said...

Found this about the squad but no idea how reliable it is

http://www.football-italia.net/114519/sarri-calls-two-youngsters

Jeeez so play the right Napoli people that won’t get subbed. Got it.

Should be pretty easy if we see something unorthodox to know who will probably get pulled.

Any 100% safe players? Mertens?

• Dirt_Lavert

This Lasagna guy on Udi looks appealing at 5500

• warren99

@Dirt_Lavert said...

This Lasagna guy on Udi looks appealing at 5500

They should pasta him a lot ( sorry )

He’s been in great form, I think at that price he will see a lot of ownership. Udinese could easily make those goal lines look stupid tonight, they’ve been in great form including a win at Inter in their last game.

• Faucher

• Blogger of the Month

Would have been cool to have to two Carabao Cup matches added to the slate

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Any 100% safe players? Mertens?

I am not going to play this slate because I am sick of bubbling a random 2 game slate with insane overlap.

Guessing Mertens would be the highest owned player but he’s hardly safe. He does not have much of a floor. His last 4 Serie A games he’s put up 10.75 (with an assist), 4.75, 3.25 and 3.25. So he’s pretty goal dependant. But Napoli is projected over 2 goals so he has the highest goal scoring odds and he’s always capable of netting a brace or even hat trick.

Callejon (and Insigne if he’s back in the starting XI) are both safer plays but have much lower ceiling, at least in Callejon’s case.

• Benn91

In cash game should we always target the goalie who as the most chance to win?

• Dirt_Lavert

Stew you the man as always!

I agree with the 2 gamers. U really have to reach down and find the random players that hit an insane value, and hit all the big names of course.

At least the player pool is a lot bigger than LOL (which is 5 v 5 and has CRAZY overlap).

• Stewburtx8

@Benn91 said...

In cash game should we always target the goalie who as the most chance to win?

No, I wouldn’t. Now on smaller slates, it may make some sense to pay for a floor. But even floors of goalies are hard to project. For example, Napoli is a pretty big favorite against Udinese. But say Napoli wins 3-1.

Napoli’s goalie gets the win, makes 1 save, and concedes 1 goal. He gets you 5 points.

Udinese’s goalie gives up 3 goals but makes 6 saves. He gets you 6 points at a much cheaper price.

I think that is just a long way of saying that when it comes to goalie, I would build the rest of your lineup first. Get the high floor guys you want at forward, midfield and maybe even defender. Then see what goalie fits.

• KindGuy

@Faucher said...

Would have been cool to have to two Carabao Cup matches added to the slate

I asked Matt Birnbach, who’s basically the. boss of all soccer related things on DK- if you want something, go to him first- and he said they don’t have live feeds for it.

• KindGuy

I start my lineups by choosing the lowest priced goalie. Lol.

• Stewburtx8

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I agree with the 2 gamers. U really have to reach down and find the random players that hit an insane value, and hit all the big names of course.

Right. When I play 2 game slates, I usually look to fade a high owned player and pivot to someone who was lesser owned. Like yesterday, I knew Sigurdsson and Rooney would be the highest owned players. I still wanted Siggy against his old team and he at least has a floor due to crosses. So I faded Rooney and used Calvert-Lewin. He was less than 25% owned while Rooney was 50%. Calvert-Lewin did outscore him but unfortunately Rooney got a 2nd PK chance and put up a decent score.

I also figured everyone would be on Malaga so I used the goalie from Real Betis and stacked him with Durmisi. That all worked out for me OK. But then I had Tello, Recio, Keko and Martina all do absolutely nothing. So I still bubbled my contests. Basically 2 game slates are a complete crapshoot. I think the only way to play them is put together contrarian GPP lineups with the idea that you probably won’t cash 7 out of 8 times, but the one time you cash you think it could be a top 3 finish. Either that or roster center backs and defensive midfielders from the favorites and hope they score.

• Dirt_Lavert

Anyone playing Rico / Lopez at D? Seems like a weak spot today.

I’m locking in Jason and Mertens. Then going from there I think

• hcassidy

Um, no Mertens or Insigne today

• warren99

@hcassidy said...

Um, no Mertens or Insigne today

Have you got a link for the lineups? Cheers

I guess Callejon is tonight’s 80% owned player

• piffffffffff

Where do u see lineups for napoli

• hcassidy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRbkKyxW0AENo1R.jpg

its off their official twitter feed

• warren99

@hcassidy said...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRbkKyxW0AENo1R.jpg

Sweet

• hcassidy

Here is Udinese, also from their twitter feed

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRboORyWAAEN0Ns.jpg:large

• hcassidy

Leganes starting XI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRbqUXIXcAAqigj.jpg:large

• hcassidy

Levante starting XI(not sure why but their twitter guy got creative, you will notice it)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRbtdDCW4AA1foJ.jpg:large

• Benn91

@hcassidy said...

Levante starting XI(not sure why but their twitter guy got creative, you will notice it)

hurting my eyes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).