The pre Xmas Interleague binge continues with:

Eibar 1.43
    Girona 1.08

Alaves 1.38
    Malaga 0.93

• Benn91

2h between the 2 game …

• somanyrings

Girona coach Pablo Machín was cautious as usual at his press conference on Wednesday. “We have been consistent, but we are facing the best Eibar of the season.” He went on to say, “we have to be realistic, our objective is not to suffer.

the spanish to english translations never fail

• somanyrings

Eibar XI: Dmitrović; Arbilla; Paulo; Capa; José Ángel; Joan Jordán; Dani García; Bebé; Inui; Charles; Kike;

Girona XI: Bounou; Bernardo; Ramalho; Juanpe; Pablo Maffeo; Timor; Aleix García; Mojica; Stuani; Portu; Borja G.;

• somanyrings

Possible starting lineups- will update with real ones later
    Alaves: Pacheco; Duarte, Maripan, Ruano, Aguirregabiria; Garcia, Pina; Pedraza, Burgui, Gomez; Haddadi

Malaga: Jimenez; Cifu, Hernandez, Baysse, Gonzalez; Keko, Recio, Rolon, Castro; Rolan, Penaranda

• warren99

I read that Malaga are joint worst in LL for conceding headed goals – 8. Anyone have insight on who is good in the air for Alaves? I’ll at least have some Alaves CB exposure tonight

• Guizzy

@somanyrings said...

Possible starting lineups- will update with real ones later
    Alaves: Pacheco; Duarte, Maripan, Ruano, Aguirregabiria; Garcia, Pina; Pedraza, Burgui, Gomez; Haddadi

Malaga: Jimenez; Cifu, Hernandez, Baysse, Gonzalez; Keko, Recio, Rolon, Castro; Rolan, Penaranda

Is Rosales unavailable? I’ve not seen anything on him. (Possible suspension? Just spotted he has 5 yellows).

• warren99

@Guizzy said...

Is Rosales unavailable? I’ve not seen anything on him. (Possible suspension? Just spotted he has 5 yellows).

I read he is suspended for tonight.

• somanyrings

@Guizzy said...

Yes, him and adrian are suspended

• warren99

That didn’t take long, Inui goal

• somanyrings

inu goal from angel on a throw in lol

• somanyrings

charles goal from angel

• somanyrings

looks to me like charles nicked the ball into inui’s path imo

eibar twitter says charles touched it last

• somanyrings

timor goal on the fk

• somanyrings

ALAVÉS XI V MALAGA: Pacheco, Ruano, Maripán, Martín, Duarte, Pedraza, Gómez, Manu García, Pina, Burgui, Munir

MALAGA XI V ALAVÉS: Jiménez, Polanco, Miquel, Hernández, Baysse, Castro, Ontiveros, Recio, Kuzmanović, Peñaranda, Rolán

officialy official

• somanyrings

] inui goal off the rebound

• crispevolution

I had Inui and Charles, I mistakenly swapped out Inuit. The cherry on top of my turd sundae.

• warren99

Jordan thanks be – was polluting a few Eibar stacks.

• somanyrings

wish they would go back and correct the charles assist

• warren99

What a miss by Munir

• somanyrings

@warren99 said...

What a miss by Munir

and then he gave up and burgi passed it to him smh

• somanyrings

munir could literally have six goals

• warren99

@somanyrings said...

munir could literally have six goals

Finally gets one

• somanyrings

and he scores the hardest goal of all

• somanyrings

not quite sure why he did the slanted eyes celebration

• somanyrings

it’s a shame really from an alaves persepctive towards their confidence. Malaga playing two games in 4 days and they look awfully tired after dominating the last 15 min of the first half

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).