13 January

Tottenham 2.4
    Everton 0.65

Nottingham Forest 1.13
    Aston Villa 1.28

Eibar 0.88
    Atletico 1.33

• Dirt_Lavert

The guy who is like 100% by every sharp subbed after half. Wishing I would’ve realized CP would throw this game.

I forget when I’m not betting on the lakers that other pro teams actually throw effing games

• Dirt_Lavert

I have like 15 fouls and a YC on both teams

• Dirt_Lavert

Goal scorer Stephens hurt, comes off for Davy Propper

• Dirt_Lavert

Recio will get subbed, the guy who has 90 mins next to every single start.

Keko will score at the same price. Just wait for it

• Dirt_Lavert

66’ Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Pape Souaré.

63’ Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Bakary Sako.

63’ Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Pape Souaré.

62’ Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Damien Delaney.

YIKES

• Dirt_Lavert

And Castro comes off

eff this slate man

• Dirt_Lavert

Or just Sahko who was an awful play scores at 30%

• Dirt_Lavert

Sahko hope u get hit by an effing double decker what a complete load this entire slate is

• MHDU2424

Sako was a fine play…gets involved and has scored/ been a threat during limited playing time

Finally got a chance to start against a bad team playing some backups

2 game slate you can make a case for anyone really

• KindGuy

• alederer

IF I gt this clean sheet I’m taking home a lot of money

• alederer

Sako was a wonderful play cheap forward, starting, and slated to play full game. I see you complain about everything, I think you just need to fix your research process and not rely on everyone else’s.

• Dirt_Lavert

Murray the play and he didn’t even start yikes

• KindGuy

@alederer said...

Sako was a wonderful play cheap forward, starting, and slated to play full game. I see you complain about everything, I think you just need to fix your research process and not rely on everyone else’s.

• alederer

I’m not new, I just rarely comment on things. This is my first time after a year of reading this guys foolish observations of commenting. It’s getting irritating cause it’s almost every slate.

• Dirt_Lavert

Yea I’m ultra buthurt about changing my full ESP stack. I went to a whole gamestack and changed their goalie among some other things. Ended up with no Serg Rod or the dude at 3400 who scored (shoutout to McArthur in that swap, dude put up like – points)

0 goals 0 assists.

Baston nearly scored on a cross from a guy I have. Would’ve been my last hope.

I’ll get 2 CS bonus for the defenders but that’s it.

• alederer

Trust your gut not what others says. Cause if you hadn’t tinkered you’d be making money now.

• Dirt_Lavert

@alederer said...

I’m not new, I just rarely comment on things. This is my first time after a year of reading this guys foolish observations of commenting. It’s getting irritating cause it’s almost every slate.

hahah go have a sandwich man

Enjoy the W. IDK. Avoid my comments?

Create a chrome extension that removes me from the internet? I got 2 twitters u can follow if u need any more of me

• alederer

Took home 1st in the $12 single entry, just $105 but on a small slate making a $93 profit off of a tournament on a small slate is cool. Good job guys, we’ll talk more later.

• KindGuy

• KindGuy

@alederer said...

Took home 1st in the $12 single entry, just $105 but on a small slate making a $93 profit off of a tournament on a small slate is cool. Good job guys, we’ll talk more later.

• Dirt_Lavert

Also, if you need ANY more of me, I’ll be on the NBA forum in about 6 hours in. Most likely in prime tilt mode.

Shoutout Asrat, resident titlers. The Charlie Browns of DFS.

Like I said, enjoy your wins folks. This was not my slate from the get go. Malaga is way worse than I gave them credit for lol

• alederer

I’d please tell me your @ so I can laugh at your frustrations please. I need more comedy on my Twitter.

• Dirt_Lavert

@alederer said...

See that’s the real shit right there. Enjoy my donation I am right at the back of that one with Townsend in there too

• Dirt_Lavert

@alederer said...

I’d please tell me your @ so I can laugh at your frustrations please. I need more comedy on my Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Free_DFS_Picks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).