13 January

Tottenham 2.4
    Everton 0.65

Nottingham Forest 1.13
    Aston Villa 1.28

Eibar 0.88
    Atletico 1.33

• hcassidy

Atletico Madrid Starting XI (thought we would get more 2nd team players, than they put out)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTHaHGHX4AYqymJ.jpg:large

• Dirt_Lavert

@hcassidy said...

Atletico Madrid Starting XI (thought we would get more 2nd team players, than they put out)

I read that Costa is suspended for their next match (vs Eibar), so maybe he’s a guy that plays 90 minutes in this one.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/atletico-madrid-v-lleida-betting-preview-latest-odds-team/1c2wsf9byj0d711id1z8f8plzm

• Benn91

I am still gonna (almost) fade that game.

• hcassidy

Lleida Starting XI

1. Rivas
    2. Aitor
    3. Musa
    4. Mustapha
    5. Eneko
    6. Andriu
    7. Javi López
    8. Manu Molina
    9. Nierga ©
    10. Jorge Félix
    11. Huertas

• alederer

Sergi on ATL, is that Sergio Gonzales? Cause DK doesn’t have just a Sergi.

• Dirt_Lavert

@alederer said...

Sergi on ATL, is that Sergio Gonzales? Cause DK doesn’t have just a Sergi.

he’s the 3500$ guy. Had trouble finding him too

• Benn91

Sergi and Moya(GK) are my only players in the first game/

• alederer

Stacking Madrid I suggest you do the same. Get that 3D and GK Clean Sheet Bonus.

• alederer

You don’t wanted the torres hat trick?

• alederer

@alederer said...

You don’t wanted the torres hat trick?

Want*

• Dirt_Lavert

I think a ATL stack is in play. The stadium is supposed to not be overly packed without a real meaning to this game.

For all intents and purposes they have already won. This could be a killing of 90 minutes, or maybe they want to put on a spectacle for the fans that do show.

IMHO Costa seems like the play since he can’t even play in the next game. Torres seems like he never plays 90 and seems to be way more goal dependent.

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp King Devlin stacked ATL. That pretty much calls it a day for me

Alederer – 2
    Dirt – 0

;)

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp. Maybe the sharps stacked them because of the lu situation. I can’t imagine having max entries on this slate. Would be horrifying.

Soccer is massive luck in DFS anyhow. My best days came off random explosions from Jaanmat and Ashley Young. 2 dudes that never really put up a ton put up 20+ on separate occasions.

Maybe it will never happen for me again lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Me waiting for Torres to score 15 goals

• Dirt_Lavert

crap. Gabi the play so far. Did not get him in.

• hcassidy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

crap. Gabi the play so far. Did not get him in.

I kept flip flopping between him and Molina for Lleida. Stayed with Molina, only reason Gabi was on radar is he is out the next game so almost guaranteed 90 minutes today

• Dirt_Lavert

@hcassidy said...

I kept flip flopping between him and Molina for Lleida. Stayed with Molina, only reason Gabi was on radar is he is out the next game so almost guaranteed 90 minutes today

I didn’t even consider any of those players on the LPA team.

My guess is King Devlin played Juanfran / and the other dude for the CS bonus alone. Does create a floor to your lu. That dude was honing in on a 1 or 2 to 0 win for ATL. Still on the table.

• hcassidy

I wound up on Molina because he is a Mid, but he tends to move around and looked to be the one to take set pieces if they get any, depending on the side of the field. Plus what I could find for him on match ratings he was always above a 6. Right now its paying off he has 7.5 ftps 4k compared to Gabi who has 7.75 ftps 4.1k. Plus it freed me up extra money based on Lineups for the Valencia/Los Palmas match.

• Dirt_Lavert

@hcassidy said...

Just checked scores. Not a bad difference between them! Good call.

That Molina guy was the one dude I did consider for half a second. 6 points in a game they lost 2-0 in his game log. He was in play today for sure

• Benn91

My strategy to fade that Madrid game is paying so far

• hcassidy

Valencia Starting XI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTH0zAGWkAATI1Q.jpg

Bench Players

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTH1J7rWAAEPbEx.jpg

• hcassidy

Las Palmas Starting XI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTH2NyrX0AEKMKU.jpg

• Dirt_Lavert

Vietto at 3700 makes me wish I didn’t pay down anywhere else lol

• hcassidy

Ugh, I messed up when setting my lineups. Thought I had Rodrigo in my Utility spot(for a flexible change) somehow I flipped him into the M spot and left Molina in my UTIL. As I chose 2 guys from LPA that I thought were great plays today and don’t want to take either of them out of my lineup. So after the change got 4.2K sitting on the table.

• hcassidy

Carrasco from Costa….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).