• Dirt_Lavert

@hcassidy said...

Carrasco from Costa….

Andddddddd I lose.

Yikes

• Dirt_Lavert

Like 6 slates in a row for me. FFS.

• Dirt_Lavert

Mite as well leave my other lus with dead players.

0 hope for me now. 90% and 64% and I don’t have.

Almost played Costa in cash too. Major yikes. Really hope they pull their studs.

• Dirt_Lavert

No idea how King Devlin does it. The second I saw both of them in his lu I was donezo

• hcassidy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Mite as well leave my other lus with dead players.

0 hope for me now. 90% and 64% and I don’t have.

Almost played Costa in cash too. Major yikes. Really hope they pull their studs.

I could see Carrasco and Torres coming off. Gabi and Costa most likely play full 90 as the announcers said from the start as they are all ready out for the next match due to suspensions.

• Benn91

Soccer DFS is so hard…

• hcassidy

@hcassidy said...

I could see Carrasco and Torres coming off. Gabi and Costa most likely play full 90 as the announcers said from the start as they are all ready out for the next match due to suspensions.

And as I was typing this, freaking Costa got subbed off. Unfreaking real, guy can’t play in the next match.

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp I got my wish. Just wish these dinks didn’t CRUSH value first lol

• Benn91

Valencia and La Palmas both put their B team… still hoping for a high scoring game.

• Dirt_Lavert

@hcassidy said...

And as I was typing this, freaking Costa got subbed off. Unfreaking real, guy can’t play in the next match.

They’re up 5-0 on aggy. I don’t think the coach wanted to even play Costa. Isn’t he fairly “old” for a soccer player? It’s like NBA where Pau gets rested or doesn’t play a ton of minutes randomly because he’s ancient.

• Dirt_Lavert

Yikes that LPA team (team going now is LLE, messed a previous post about that up) is playing COMPLETE garbage…

Really wishing I had Costa 100% now. What an idiot I am

• Dirt_Lavert

Nightmare scenario. I saved all the salary expecting to fill it out with the studs from this next game.

Instead, I am going to burn at least 4k.

• hcassidy

Gameiro from A. Correa

• Dirt_Lavert

@hcassidy said...

Gameiro from A. Correa

Wonder how many people ended up with these guys at like 1% hahaha

• Benn91

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Nightmare scenario. I saved all the salary expecting to fill it out with the studs from this next game.

Instead, I am going to burn at least 4k.

Believe it or not but I am gonna leave 5.9K on the table OMG

• Dirt_Lavert

@Benn91 said...

Believe it or not but I am gonna leave 5.9K on the table OMG

Yea man don’t overthink it. Seems like we just have to treat them as if they were much more salary lol

I think I’m guna play Vietto over Hallovic. Have everyone else I can from this game. It’s them or I play a third defender and just take Montoya as well as Lato.

• hcassidy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Wonder how many people ended up with these guys at like 1% hahaha

I am sure some in the higher entries probably have them. I am still playing the .25 as I am still trying to iron out all the wrinkles on my research.

• Benn91

@Dirt_Lavert said...

ea man don’t overthink it. Seems like we just have to treat them as if they were much more salary lol

I think I’m guna play Vietto over Hallovic. Have everyone else I can from this game. It’s them or I play a third defender and just take Montoya as well as Lato.

I have Vietto and Hallovic with Motoya.

• Benn91

I feel like having a GPP roster while I am playing Cash with all those sub players.

• Dirt_Lavert

@hcassidy said...

I am sure some in the higher entries probably have them. I am still playing the .25 as I am still trying to iron out all the wrinkles on my research.

Nice. I started playing cash and the single entries.I really need to just play 1 lu tho. Any time I make 2 I screw it up.

Tounry play puts up more but misses in GPPs. Cash lu fails and misses in cash. Happened yesterday which sent me thru about 47 loops.

It also killed my NBA research time and I lost there too. Was too tired too bitch in the thread for NBA tho sorry Alederer

• hcassidy

Vitolo goal, not sure if there is an assist. Torres was credited with the assist. UGH

• Dirt_Lavert

Yikes Vitolo from Torres

Soccer DFS, might as well punch yourself in the face

• Dirt_Lavert

Honestly so dumb. 7-0 on aggy now. Just a stupid aspect of these horrid euro leagues that only have viewership because of the exponential goal rate.

But again, leave it to me to stack a spanish league game that duds while the EPL teams game goes off (yesterday of course, go figure).

• Dirt_Lavert

Ronaldo and Neymar do this too. Stay out and score as many as possible.

Doesn’t make you a better player when you score 5 goals vs a team that shouldn’t even be in a top tier of pro soccer.

Time to hang up the cleats for me boys

• Dirt_Lavert

Really don’t get how Ibasso played the entire ATL team. These sharps lucked out so badly.

ATL didn’t even need to score a goal. Any time I try to be logical when lu building, it’s like ass backwards. Soccer dfs means abandon all logic. Seriously.

In cash this dude has :

Moya
    Gonzales
    Carrasco
    Gabi
    Costa
    Torres

Other 2 are locked. All these guys mashed value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).