Tottenham 2.4
    Everton 0.65

Nottingham Forest 1.13
    Aston Villa 1.28

Eibar 0.88
    Atletico 1.33

• Dirt_Lavert

Okay new soccer plan for me.

Find people who are worse than me and challenge them relentlessly in h2hs.

• hcassidy

He has that L/U rolling in the QA as well, except only thing locked on all his L/U in that are sitting at 4-12 is the GK.

• hcassidy

And 5 L/U with that and a defender and Util locked sitting at 23 then has another L/U (6 entries) sitting at 254 with 4 players locked.

• KindGuy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Okay new soccer plan for me.

Find people who are worse than me and challenge them relentlessly in h2hs.

Don’t challenge them; they probably won’t accept. Instead, you gotta “scoop” them up.

• hcassidy

I have 4 left in this game, Calleri, Halilovec(LPA) and Latos and Andreas for Valencia.

• alederer

Hernandes (ATL) is D and didn’t receive a CS? Anyone else see that?

• kriemersma

@alederer said...

Hernandes (ATL) is D and didn’t receive a CS? Anyone else see that?

Subbed off at half. Need to play 60 minutes to get the CS bonus.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Really don’t get how Ibasso played the entire ATL team. These sharps lucked out so badly.

ATL didn’t even need to score a goal. Any time I try to be logical when lu building, it’s like ass backwards. Soccer dfs means abandon all logic. Seriously.

In cash this dude has :

Moya
    Gonzales
    Carrasco
    Gabi
    Costa
    Torres

Other 2 are locked. All these guys mashed value.

I like to try to talk you off the ledge so I will say that Atletico was still -600 favorites with almost 3 projected goals. Just because they didn’t technically need to score doesn’t mean that guys don’t want to go out there and get on the score sheet.

On a 2 game slate, was worth a shot to fade them in GPP and go heavier on late game, but sometimes things do not work out. These 2 game slates are complete crap shoot anyways. I’d say at least in GPP that you are better off not using logic and should use game theory in these small slates, especially if they are not all even league matches because who the hell knows what the motivation is.

• hcassidy

@Stewburtx8 said...

I like to try to talk you off the ledge so I will say that Atletico was still -600 favorites with almost 3 projected goals. Just because they didn’t technically need to score doesn’t mean that guys don’t want to go out there and get on the score sheet.

On a 2 game slate, was worth a shot to fade them in GPP and go heavier on late game, but sometimes things do not work out. These 2 game slates are complete crap shoot anyways. I’d say at least in GPP that you are better off not using logic and should use game theory in these small slates, especially if they are not all even league matches because who the hell knows what the motivation is.

That was my full reasoning for using Costa as I was 100% sure he was going to get 90 minutes. Well we seen how that worked out.

• hcassidy

Vietto with a Goal

• Dirt_Lavert

Stewburt the most logical part of DFS soccer and the DFS soccer community

• Dirt_Lavert

Please give zaza the assist I am 100% both !!

• Dirt_Lavert

Nacho Gil for the love of god chill out with these fouls before I eat you with extra salsa

• hcassidy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Please give zaza the assist I am 100% both !!

No assist, thought it was a pass but Vietto banged it home after a save on a Zaza shot.

• Dirt_Lavert

dude has 4 fouls and just got 2 within 60 seconds.

This is what I get for fading Gabi I guess. Same price point

• Dirt_Lavert

@hcassidy said...

No assist, thought it was a pass but Vietto banged it home after a save on a Zaza shot.

No doubt. Sat down to check game tracker, was psyched the dude scored.

Not sure if he is highly owned. I am too shook to look I guess lol. Hopefully he pots 4 more and I cash tho!

• hcassidy

Well that was bunk…..Calleri goal called off do to a push. Him and the defender was hand fighting and looked like lots of hand holding, Calleri stopped his run the defender from pulling fell over and just like that foul no goal allowed.

• Dirt_Lavert

Yikes I’m all Calleri too. Lol

The week of bad breaks for me I guess.

• hcassidy

And Vietto with goal 2, assist from Andreas

• hcassidy

Maksimovic goal….Valencia pouring it on now.

• hcassidy

And my hopes are over 0 Vietto who just bagged the hat-trick.

• Dirt_Lavert

Okay now this is some massive horse manure about dfs soccer being the land slide that it is.

I kept 100% Vietto and moved what I didn’t have to him. Going to check my contests now.

Swear if this dude is like 70% I’ll be so sad lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Guna start playing 100% cash.

DK GPPs are dead. No wonder why people don’t play anymore :(

It’s like, why struggle to min cash and be just off the line in tournies to not even double your entry. Seriously, who makes these contests? It’s infuriating. I can only imagine being a top tier player

• Dirt_Lavert

Also, usually I hit King Devlin with some h2hs. The slate I don’t I beat him by 7 points. Dang.

Least I’m +25% rather than -100%. If I played cash tho. Could just double every entry. I feel like an idiot not playing more. After getting hosed yesterday it shook my confidence on lu building for SOC.

103 dkp. I’ll take it (40 from Vietto, aka the goat). Seriously dude had 0 goals on the year tho? What a mess. It’s like the sahko play but exponentially worse lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Yikes. of the 3 27$ contests and a 50$, I would’ve only placed in 1 of the 27$ contests. Very high cashlines the way things played out in the top tier games

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).