13 January

Tottenham 2.4
    Everton 0.65

Nottingham Forest 1.13
    Aston Villa 1.28

Eibar 0.88
    Atletico 1.33

• hcassidy

Vietto was a shot in the dark in a GPP period he hasn’t really shown the form and damn his 3rd goal was from 40 yards out. How bad is the LPA goalie to give up that. But those were the 2 teams to stack as they were heavy favorites. But because I play straight GPP I decided to play cute and look for that low owned guy that could pop plus mixing in the chalk plays. I just got to damn cute doing so.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Lets fill these contests up today. If they are going to make them a little bigger, show them they could be even bigger than they are now.

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Fill ‘em up, lets get it!

• tomac

@hcassidy said...

Vietto was a shot in the dark in a GPP period he hasn’t really shown the form and damn his 3rd goal was from 40 yards out. How bad is the LPA goalie to give up that. But those were the 2 teams to stack as they were heavy favorites. But because I play straight GPP I decided to play cute and look for that low owned guy that could pop plus mixing in the chalk plays. I just got to damn cute doing so.

New team with old coach and system that he excelled in. I wouldn’t exactly call it a shot in the dark.

• hcassidy

Villarreal Starting XI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTMdN-9WsAAERSo.jpg

Leganes Starting XI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTMlSlSX4AUQ7R9.jpg:large

• hcassidy

Alaves Starting XI(not sure why they enjoy doing it as a video)

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/951147771687505920

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Of course the two highest priced players and highest scorers on Alaves are not starting. Tempted to use one of them anyways and hope they come on as a sub

• Benn91

What about a Vilarreal stack today, they have to push today and Alaves dont.

• JH822547

I actually feel dirty playing this slate. Real Madrid, PSG, Arsenal, Chelsea all playing later and I’m dealing with this crap.

• hcassidy

As of now I left 1800.00 in salary on the table.

• warren99

@hcassidy said...

Yes I’m burning salary in most of my lineups tonight too.

Looks like we may be headed for overlay in the 5k Sweeper which normally is a good thing but it’s a shame when Birnbach listened to what was being said and DK put up bigger slates. Don’t know how much impact it has but there’s no RW cheat sheet for tonight’s slate on their site today.

• hcassidy

@Benn91 said...

What about a Vilarreal stack today, they have to push today and Alaves dont.

Atletico didn’t have to push yesterday either and we seen how that turned out.

• Benn91

@hcassidy said...

Atletico didn’t have to push yesterday either and we seen how that turned out.

good point and Alaves are also playing against a second league team so we might see a other double for Demirovic

• Syzltuth

@hcassidy said...

Lol, I don’t play much soccer but I am today because I’m home with my son and bored, my lu has nearly 8k left over. I’ll be looking up from the bottom!

• JH822547

Medran for Alaves really does look like a bargain, on a day when you probably don’t need one.

• Benn91

@Syzltuth said...

Lol, I don’t play much soccer but I am today because I’m home with my son and bored, my lu has nearly 8k left over. I’ll be looking up from the bottom!

Yesterday I had left 6k on the table and still cash

• MHDU2424

Well everything just about filled except there were about 1250/1400 in the big $4

Not bad for one of the worst slates I’ve ever seen that was only opened 24 hrs in advance

Way too much overlap with this slate so it’s probably going to come down to if you get lucky on your one or two unique plays….if the chalk misses a few people will be in amazing shape on this one….just not worth it to me because you don’t get paid enough to gamble on Formentera

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Thought it was gonna start 2:45. Donated my 3 reserved entries in the dk $4. Enjoy . Ugh 😑

• KindGuy

UGH. Yep, I definitely donate today. Made my lineup on the subway which was delayed like crazy so I couldn’t get consistent service. 9 entries and and $36 down the drain. I have a lot of negative correlations and way too little Alaves.

• hcassidy

El Zhar goal….ugh and I kept going back and forth between him and Eraso and chose Eraso

• Dirt_Lavert

@MHDU2424 said...

Well everything just about filled except there were about 1250/1400 in the big $4

Not bad for one of the worst slates I’ve ever seen that was only opened 24 hrs in advance

I got to the PC at 1:30 to get lus coming in at 1:45

DK MASSIVE FAILURE. Honestly a horrible slate too. Looking at the highest $ contest and one goalie is 100%…

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/52412361

100$ ^

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/52412360

4$ GPP with some overlay ^

Same goalie 60% there and the sharps are all 100% lol

• JH822547

Rukavina booking is very welcome + no CS bonus. I gave him a miss which I’m struggling to justify having looked at his stats again.

• Dirt_Lavert

@yountingly said...

Thought it was gonna start 2:45. Donated my 3 reserved entries in the dk $4. Enjoy . Ugh 😑

Yoo this is why DK screwed this up. Why are they doing these stupid 1:30 slates. They lost most of the people playing because it started 75 minutes before it usually does.

Magically if NBA one night started at 6:30 it would be a similar situation. DK will blame the player too, even tho when we enter it says a block amount of hours. We aren’t exactly thinking the exact time, it’s sort of pre set in our minds when it starts at one specific time… the majority of the time

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow Leganes goalie with 5 saves. Hope he has a million points and all the sharps lose ! Wooh!

• Birnbach

DraftKings Rep

Our only choice today was a 1:30 slate, so not sure what else could have been done there. This is the same start time as it was yesterday as well.

If there was the availability for 2:45, we would have done so. It was either run a 1:30 or do nothing….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).