Everton 0.65

Nottingham Forest 1.13
    Aston Villa 1.28

Eibar 0.88
    Atletico 1.33

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Yoo this is why DK screwed this up. Why are they doing these stupid 1:30 slates. They lost most of the people playing because it started 75 minutes before it usually does.

The problem is that if they did not do the 1:30 slate, there is no slate today. They do not have a stat feed for Carabao Cup and I am assuming probably the same thing with Ligue Cup.

Tomorrow will be the same thing. 2 game slate at 1:30 for Copa del Rey. If anything it would be nice to have today’s Real Madrid game and tomorrow’s Barca game but guessing they did not want to do a split slate.

• JH822547

Come on Demirovic you can get to positive numbers, I believe in you.

• MHDU2424

@Birnbach said...

Our only choice today was a 1:30 slate, so not sure what else could have been done there. This is the same start time as it was yesterday as well.

If there was the availability for 2:45, we would have done so. It was either run a 1:30 or do nothing….

Nothing you can do here but don’t use today’s participation as the benchmark

I think a standard 3 or 4 game interleague slate at 2:45 can get higher numbers than today for sure even though it wasn’t bad

This is a cup match slate with backups starting at a weird time…Also the contest only opened yesterday afternoon which I’m not sure you can do much more about

But thanks for listening anyway

• KindGuy

Not a good start for me….. I somehow have the Leganes keeper but it’s not a good correlation since I also stacked the shit out Villarreal. Oh boy.

• Jnvrmind

The lack of the Arsenal vs Chelsea game kept me out today. Really wanted some action on that game.

• Syzltuth

Well my low priced team is doing pretty good at ht. 47.50. Still a lot of time to go but I’m happy for now at least. I’m fairly clueless to soccer but I get lucky sometimes, won $15 in the Boxing Day free roll the last time I played. pretty much only play when I’m bored or when there’s nothing else going on for dfs.

• KindGuy

Eraso off. FUARK

• KindGuy

Raba goal.. FFS. The ONE Villarreal guy I don’t have .

• KindGuy

Alaves chalk goal

• Stewburtx8

@Jnvrmind said...

The lack of the Arsenal vs Chelsea game kept me out today. Really wanted some action on that game.

Yes, it’s unfortunate they do not have a stat feed for the Carabao Cup games, especially when both teams are starting a pretty strong side. Well at least Chelsea is.

• Stewburtx8

@MHDU2424 said...

Nothing you can do here but don’t use today’s participation as the benchmark

I think a standard 3 or 4 game interleague slate at 2:45 can get higher numbers than today for sure even though it wasn’t bad

Agree with this. I’ve said before that I think $5k should be the standard for the $27 buy-in contest for decent interleague slates. Hard to benchmark these crap 2 game cup slates. Normally I refuse to even play 2 game slates but I’ve been playing them mostly because I complain about the size of the GPP’s, so I feel obligated to play them if they put out some decent GPP’s at least.

• KindGuy

DAngit… there’s no way Villarreal can go to ET because they don’t have a single away goal… any

• Prrwml2

Villarreal and Alavés goals late. UGH

• JH822547

@elementasrat said...

Not a good start for me….. I somehow have the Leganes keeper but it’s not a good correlation since I also stacked the shit out Villarreal. Oh boy.

Ooh look who is leading the sweeper

• KindGuy

@JH822547 said...

Congrats!

• JH822547

Cheers, nice little win.

No idea why it quoted your post btw.

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

@JH822547 said...

Yup, Raba and Medran had one of the top value $/Fptsper90 today!

Congrats man!

• warren99

@JH822547 said...

I actually feel dirty playing this slate. Real Madrid, PSG, Arsenal, Chelsea all playing later and I’m dealing with this crap.

You dealt with the crap beautifully there, nice work

• Dirt_Lavert

@JH822547 said...

Cheers, nice little win.

No idea why it quoted your post btw.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Yoo this is why DK screwed this up. Why are they doing these stupid 1:30 slates. They lost most of the people playing because it started 75 minutes before it usually does.

Magically if NBA one night started at 6:30 it would be a similar situation. DK will blame the player too, even tho when we enter it says a block amount of hours. We aren’t exactly thinking the exact time, it’s sort of pre set in our minds when it starts at one specific time… the majority of the time

I hear ya . My fault , though . I kind of assumed this morning it was 2:45. I did not play soccer since Sunday and just assumed . I got on my phone at work on sofa score at 1:30 to see if any news and saw game just started and was like , wtf.

I did get that sub g at 1.1%. Lol .

• Fightingfowler

It still amazes me the amount of dead lineups we get in these $4 comps. Think it was Tuesday when there were at least 10 dead lineups some filled with Greizman etc who weren’t even in the squad

• hcassidy

Remember guys, games kick off again at 1:30 today

• Benn91

Sevilla stack today.

• hcassidy

Sevilla Starting XI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTRnZJ6XkAAEyEW.jpg

• hcassidy

Levante Starting XI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTRtgWCWsAErknh.jpg

Espanyol Starting XI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTRonNtX0AAbYnC.jpg

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).