INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Draftpot.com is a new site that I’m particularly excited about. They are smart, funded, and well equipped to build great products – they have four developers and a data scientist among their founders.

Before getting into details, a note on that initial deposit bonus: it pays out at an 8% drip, which is about double industry average. They will give RotoGrinders referrals a 100% up to $1500 bonus, $500 more than standard.

Click here to lock in our bonus. Our Draftpot promo code also gets you access to our upcoming Draftpot Incentives.

Draftpot’s primary game is no salary cap – Large field tournaments where you just pick the team you think will score the most points. They also have a “GM Mode” which is more like a salary cap game. They’re in a great position to continue adding more game variants as they grow.

Probable Week 1 Overlay:
    They’re also firing out of the gates with big tournaments and probable overlay. Their primary Week 1 tournament, the $10 buyin, $100,000 Touchdown, is at 1300 out of 11,000 entrants. This isn’t like DK or FD where there are thousands of players lurking that can fill up overlay fast at the end. We’re definitely expecting some overlay.

If you’ve got any questions, thoughts, suggestions, or constructive criticism feel free to post it here. Draftpot reps will be monitoring this thread.

Click here to get our bonus and get started!

• jdubadubs

No“import lineup” on mobile app?. Tried to enter a couple nascar contests with overlay last minute but couldn’t find a way to import my existing lineups quickly

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@jdubadubs said...

No“import lineup” on mobile app?. Tried to enter a couple nascar contests with overlay last minute but couldn’t find a way to import my existing lineups quickly

We’re pushing an update to our iOS app, which will feature this functionality. It should be available within the week.

• eloving56

@TheMrFantasyGuru said...

Interestingly enough no. They had a GPP for each power 5 conference for Week 1 of CFB season. I entered each one and don’t recall any similar lineups. However, there may have been a few, but that’s always the case across all sites.

PS. There is a Week 1 NFL freeroll for those wanting to get their feet wet.

How do you find this free roll

• jdubadubs

@Draftpot_Joey said...

We’re pushing an update to our iOS app, which will feature this functionality. It should be available within the week.

Thanks for the prompt reply

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@eloving56 said...

How do you find this free roll

$1,000 Fan Mode Freeroll: https://www.draftpot.com/draft/TbH3nT9u6PtNRuTnP

$500 GM Mode Freeroll: https://www.draftpot.com/draft/YtrGaRaBQcjjq4YdY

• born2gamble

I signed up in the past but have yet to make a deposit, I was looking to use the GRINDERS bonus but did not see it as a option. Is there a way around this?

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@born2gamble said...

I signed up in the past but have yet to make a deposit, I was looking to use the GRINDERS bonus but did not see it as a option. Is there a way around this?

Yes, if you share your Draftpot username, I will retroactively apply the Grinders promo code to your account, and open up the 100% deposit bonus up to $1,500.

• born2gamble

My draftpot user name is born2gamble, I will be depositing at some point tonight, thanks for the resolution and quick response!

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@born2gamble said...

My draftpot user name is born2gamble, I will be depositing at some point tonight, thanks for the resolution and quick response!

Done. The Grinders promo code has been applied to your account, and you are now eligible for a 100% deposit bonus up to $1,500.

• thorpedoboom

Signed up to your site and was going to deposit. Noticed u don’t accept people from Tennessee which is odd. Every site I have played on for several years accepts Tennessee people. Ironic that rotogrinders is based in Nashville, Tennessee and is promoting your site.

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@thorpedoboom said...

Signed up to your site and was going to deposit. Noticed u don’t accept people from Tennessee which is odd. Every site I have played on for several years accepts Tennessee people. Ironic that rotogrinders is based in Nashville, Tennessee and is promoting your site.

We do accept people in Tennessee. Where does it indicate we don’t? Our prohibited states include Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, and Washington.

• readparse

FYI, I also noticed the Tennessee constraint, which Joey (DraftPot CEO) confirmed to me is a typo (in a chat session). It’s when you try to deposit using PayPal, though in their full terms of service, Tennessee is not included in that list.

So, Tennessee residents, you can play on Draftpot :)

• rgyanks

Is there any way to switch the contest lobby page to a list view like you can when building a roster? Also, if you choose a position to look at, and then switching to list view in the roster building page, it resets to showing you all the positions. I think that is unnecessary and just adds an extra click for users that can get annoying.

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@rgyanks said...

Is there any way to switch the contest lobby page to a list view like you can when building a roster? Also, if you choose a position to look at, and then switching to list view in the roster building page, it resets to showing you all the positions. I think that is unnecessary and just adds an extra click for users that can get annoying.

We are building out List View for the contest lobby, and expect that to be completed soon. And thanks for pointing that out about the draft page; I’ve added it to our list of things to address.

• thorpedoboom

Thanks for info on Tennessee people. Your right when I was about to deposit through PayPal it said Tennessee residents were prohibited. Will maybe get on there next week.

• TheTinyBronco

Question about PGA scoring—there’s nothing listed for Double Eagles. While they’re obviously insanely rare, I’d like some assurances that if my 3% owned golfer manages to dunk a 330 yd. par 4, I’m going to get paid.

I’m also interested in being a DFS “pro,” if it matters :)

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@TheTinyBronco said...

Question about PGA scoring—there’s nothing listed for Double Eagles. While they’re obviously insanely rare, I’d like some assurances that if my 3% owned golfer manages to dunk a 330 yd. par 4, I’m going to get paid.

I’m also interested in being a DFS “pro,” if it matters :)

Right now, we don’t award points specifically for double eagles (but we do for Holes in One). We’ll consider changing that in the future, though.

• jeffreybuckets

Sent a pm Draftpot_Joey. Interested in CBB

• jeffreybuckets

Signed up and I am intrigued!

• ATLSoulchild

I just signed up as well. Bonus worked. Will take some getting used to, but I like it so far.

• mileyvirus

i signed up last weekend but didn’t get a bonus. is there any way i can get the bonus now? thanks

• jdubadubs

@Draftpot_Joey said...

Right now, we don’t award points specifically for double eagles (but we do for Holes in One). We’ll consider changing that in the future, though.

So would a double eagle be awarded same points as an eagle, or awarded 0 points and actually be worse than a par?

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@mileyvirus said...

i signed up last weekend but didn’t get a bonus. is there any way i can get the bonus now? thanks

Yes, if you email contact@draftpot.com, we’ll take care of you.

• fantasy144123

Are people liking the no salary cap games?

• TheMrFantasyGuru

@fantasy144123 said...

Are people liking the no salary cap games?

For me personally, it matches my researching style a TON more. I approach the no salary cap games with my same methods and formulas I use on the other sites and it has paid dividends so far. I have 10x the profit on DraftPot that I have on FanDuel so far in the month of September. Perhaps the “pros” haven’t created accounts yet. Perhaps the “pros” can’t seem to adjust to the different format. Either way, my mortgage is paid this month :D

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).