INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Draftpot.com is a new site that I’m particularly excited about. They are smart, funded, and well equipped to build great products – they have four developers and a data scientist among their founders.

Before getting into details, a note on that initial deposit bonus: it pays out at an 8% drip, which is about double industry average. They will give RotoGrinders referrals a 100% up to $1500 bonus, $500 more than standard.

Click here to lock in our bonus. Our Draftpot promo code also gets you access to our upcoming Draftpot Incentives.

Draftpot’s primary game is no salary cap – Large field tournaments where you just pick the team you think will score the most points. They also have a “GM Mode” which is more like a salary cap game. They’re in a great position to continue adding more game variants as they grow.

Probable Week 1 Overlay:
    They’re also firing out of the gates with big tournaments and probable overlay. Their primary Week 1 tournament, the $10 buyin, $100,000 Touchdown, is at 1300 out of 11,000 entrants. This isn’t like DK or FD where there are thousands of players lurking that can fill up overlay fast at the end. We’re definitely expecting some overlay.

If you’ve got any questions, thoughts, suggestions, or constructive criticism feel free to post it here. Draftpot reps will be monitoring this thread.

Click here to get our bonus and get started!

• pacolococt

Checked out the site and the addition of the list view is very helpful so thanks for that. Have a few obscure questions. 1. If I deposit $1500 for the 100% is there still no expiration and is it still 8%. What is that 8% calculated on I.E. 8% of the entry fee per tournament gets released as a bonus or is it 8% on some random FPP, couldn’t find that info before signing up. 2. Is there any way to mass import lineups into a tourney or into the site in general by the use of a .CRV? Also is there any where to find a list of how many entries the $100,000 tourney has had per week? The overlay possibility is very enticing and I may want to shift all my activity to Draft Pot since Stars Draft has basically shut down and I’m annoyed by barely cashing in the millionare tourney on DK with 185 points every week lol.

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@pacolococt said...

Checked out the site and the addition of the list view is very helpful so thanks for that. Have a few obscure questions. 1. If I deposit $1500 for the 100% is there still no expiration and is it still 8%. What is that 8% calculated on I.E. 8% of the entry fee per tournament gets released as a bonus or is it 8% on some random FPP, couldn’t find that info before signing up. 2. Is there any way to mass import lineups into a tourney or into the site in general by the use of a .CRV? Also is there any where to find a list of how many entries the $100,000 tourney has had per week? The overlay possibility is very enticing and I may want to shift all my activity to Draft Pot since Stars Draft has basically shut down and I’m annoyed by barely cashing in the millionare tourney on DK with 185 points every week lol.

Thanks for checking us out. 1 – yes, the drip rate is still 8%, and the bonus doesn’t expire. 2- not yet, but we’ll work on it.

Last week, we 6,816/9,160 entries in the $100k Touchdown, and we had 6,100 entries the week before that. Right now, we’re on pace for plenty of overlay, as we have 3,600 entries.

• tkotrain

Why are the nba fan mode $10 double ups getting smaller? I have played in them everyday and everyday they have filled from the 66 contest to the 99.

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@tkotrain said...

Why are the nba fan mode $10 double ups getting smaller? I have played in them everyday and everyday they have filled from the 66 contest to the 99.

We plan on steadily increasing all NBA contests heading into next week.

• Tpcslj47

Where can I view the current status of my deposit bonus?

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@Tpcslj47 said...

Where can I view the current status of my deposit bonus?

If you click “deposit funds”, your remaining bonus reservoir will appear there.

• mouradkattan1

Hi.How do i see that my bonus is being released? (don’t see a full transaction history) does it release right away?

• tvsfrink

Releases at 8% (play $1, get 8 cents back). Remaining balance to be released can be found when you click the deposit funds link under your user name, top right corner.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).