MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Riley

RG Co-Founder

We’ve put some time into our player profile pages. Players linked in any of our tools now load a modal popup that shows site-specific statistics for that player. Below are a few examples:

My favorite new feature on these pages is the “Salary over FPTS graph” that shows you recent performance over the last 20 games. You can gather a lot of quick data at a glance regarding whether a player is trending above value or below value. It’s also interesting to switch between site tabs to see how each site has priced the player over time.

Actually, my favorite feature may be that you can favorite or lock a player in our Lineup Builder tool directly from these popups. This will favorite or lock the player across all sites so that when you’re ready to build lineups, all that data is saved and ready to go.

Oh, and we also have recent news courtesy of RotoWorld. That’s also my favorite new feature. (Sue me for having three.) Thanks to our friends over there!

Included with this deployment are also some new features in preparation for baseball season. Our player stat pages now have split filters that let you look at cumulative stat totals for different splits, and we’ve added an Over/Under filter to our lineups page. Once we start getting starting mlb lineups, we will also have a “favorable matchups” filter that lets you target right-handed batters against left-handed pitchers or vice-versa.

Take a look when you have a chance, and let us know what you think!

• mjchan89

looks good!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

great stuff – well done!

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Makes my pants fit funny.

• duder500

RG Mod

This is incredible. Great work!

• DKMaestro

2011 FFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Riley – looks as good as your stash! Thanks for the feature. Will this be available for baseball as well?

• Riley

RG Co-Founder

@DKMaestro said...

Will this be available for baseball as well?

It will!

• sonicattack

This rules so hard

• Warriv

Thanks, this is great!

• Foreman84

Awesome!

• y2mulder

LOVE the rotoworld feed, the price graph, and the X/$1,000 result box. This might be the best update the site has ever done.

• sgaffney

Awesome!

• jmartin1344

Ridiculously good stuff.

• zachlowry

Thanks, this is awesome. What would really be cool is being able to link the player profile in the blog. Like if we type “Carter-Williams” it turns into a link to the player profile. I dont know if its possible, just an idea.

• Riley

RG Co-Founder

@zachlowry said...

Thanks, this is awesome. What would really be cool is being able to link the player profile in the blog. Like if we type “Carter-Williams” it turns into a link to the player profile. I dont know if its possible, just an idea.

Yes, we are considering implementing this, but I don’t have a timetable for it yet.

In the meantime, if there’s a player you really want to link in this manner, you can use the Player Search input in our main menu to find the player link, and then take that url and make a textile construction like:

"(player-popup)Carter-Williams":https://rotogrinders.com/players/michael-carter-williams-16800

This will create a link in a forum or blog post like:

Carter-Williams

• rebkell

Pretty nice, was wondering if there might be a wrinkle. I was checking out Blake Griffin and he’s not showing up with a next opponent or projection for tonight, the rest of the Clippers are, so it must be specific to Griffin.

• Riley

RG Co-Founder

I’ve got Blake Griffin fixed for today, but thanks for pointing this out. We may have a caching change we need to make to ensure these popups are newly fresh every day when the new lineups come out.

• CrazyGabey

This is almost as sexy as your mustache.

• CrazyGabey

@CrazyGabey said...

This is almost as sexy as your mustache.

Almost….

• NeonKnight

The new popup feature is definitely tits! I noticed it the other day and thought it was pulling on accident.

I know its a bit early, but to have this feature for the NFL season would be awesome!

Nice work!

• helloppls

Very cool, thanks! I am just getting started with this whole DFS thing so this is great!

• Digglesauce

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

New addition – There’s now a dropdown in the top right that allows you to switch between This Season and Last Season’s stats.

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

I thouroughly enjoy Troy Tulowitzki’s salary graph for DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).