MAIN FORUM

Comments

• lethaldarkness

Played the $ 15k redshirt yesterday in CFB and saw that 40 unique players had the same lineup. Noticed a smaller sampling of the same names in different leagues. Had all the heavy hitters and placed 15th. Not sure what advantage is teaming up with that many people. Could it be a site fix? Anybody see anything similar?

• sethayates

Pretty sure they all bought the lineup from the same place. For example look at this FanDuel GPP. 52 people all used the same free lineup from a picks site.

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/7553230/scoring/page/5/lineup/75584019,75902011/

• sabresrock29

@sethayates said...

Pretty sure they all bought the lineup from the same place. For example look at this FanDuel GPP. 52 people all used the same free lineup from a picks site.

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/7553230/scoring/page/5/lineup/75584019,75902011/

Wow thats crazy. With sites selling lineups, you’ll see it happen. I don’t know of a good solution for dfs sites to stop this type of thing.

• adnoble

@sabresrock29 said...

Wow thats crazy. With sites selling lineups, you’ll see it happen. I don’t know of a good solution for dfs sites to stop this type of thing.

solution? Let people buy lineups. Half the time they aren’t even that great.

Can’t stop people from buying or sharing lineups.

• mesasoccer9

DRAFTKINGS had a ton of those yesterday as well they sure won lot of money with the same lineups

• small1dawg

I know more and more sites are offering up free fanduel and draftkings lineups. i get an update everyday on my bleacher report app for free lineups that they offer for those 2 sites..i’m sure there are more out there. A bigger site like bleacher report doing i can only imagine how many smaller sites offer free lineups for ppl to copy and paste also. There is no real solution tho.

• duder500

RG Mod

The solution is to be better. If you can’t do that then join them. Or stop playing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler