NBA FORUM

• weed526

Is it down? When I try to access it there are no players.

Is this just me or other people?

thanks

• kaingram

Happening to me too.

• Ross

Projections were being worked on. Should be all set now, but you may need to hit the reset button.

• kaingram

I’ve never used it before, but I wondered if I was just a little early still. Thanks

• birdy

It is happening to me too. When choosing the 6pm slate only, the builder is still putting in players outside of that slat (thereby making the lineups not usable for both optimal or multi lineups. It keeps putting players in the lineup outside of the slate filters. The excluded teams are showing subdued (i.e. not selected too) but it still puts some players in the lineups that should not be included.

I have RESET multiple times and also cleared cache, cookies, and restarted the browser FYI.

Please advise.

:)

• birdy

. . . by the way, it was working perfect 2 days ago, but this started happening yesterday just FYI and then again today (if that is helpful for ya) . . . smile.

• Ross
    @birdy said...

It is happening to me too. When choosing the 6pm slate only, the builder is still putting in players outside of that slat (thereby making the lineups not usable for both optimal or multi lineups. It keeps putting players in the lineup outside of the slate filters. The excluded teams are showing subdued (i.e. not selected too) but it still puts some players in the lineups that should not be included.

I have RESET multiple times and also cleared cache, cookies, and restarted the browser FYI.

Hi,

Checking on this now. Are you using the DK or FD lineup builder?

• birdy

Hey folks,

In case you missed this: “. . . by the way, it was working perfect 2 days ago, but this started happening yesterday just FYI and then again today (if that is helpful for ya) . . . smile.”

But, I happen to be using the FD one where the issue is (not sure of others builders . . . could be across the board . . . not sure . . . but for me it is the Fanduel one): https://rotogrinders.com/lineup-builder/nba?site=fanduel

:)

• Ross
    @birdy said...

FD one where the issue is

You have the 6:00 pm (Main) slate selected from the filter correct?

• birdy

• Ross

I sent this over to the dev team to look into. I was unable to replicate it. A quick temporary fix would be to sort the player list by team, and exclude any early game players that may be showing.

We should have a better fix shortly.

• birdy

cool…ok…thanks! :)

• birdy

was this fixed? :)

• GrindersJ

eSports Lead

If you were previously using an ad blocker, then yes this has been fixed. There was an issue where some ad blockers were keeping Lineup Builder from working correctly. We made some changes to ensure this doesn’t happen anymore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).