MLB FORUM

Comments

• Insidethewrappe

Is there a difference between Plate IQ Premium and Regular PLate IQ Subscription ? I can’t seem to find the difference, and this was to be part of the premium subscription. Thanks

• Powellbr

I don’t have a good answer, only think I can think of is there is the premium ratings on the right hand side that are blank yet because they are coming soon.

Seeing you made a thread on Plate IQ I also have a questions. I thought it was part of Plate IQ last year, but is there a way to get the WOBA stats for pitchers for each handiness. I see there are a lot of good stats like EV and Batted ball distance, but I like to use WOBA just to get a quick glimpse of a pitchers effectiveness against each handiness.

Thanks

• ChrisGimino

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Hey guys – we’re working on a beast of a product (premium) for this that will become obvious when released. Can’t say more yet – but Premium members will be getting a big upgrade to their PlateIQ / LineupHQ experience as soon as we can get it ready.

PowellBR – I’ll see about adding wOBA allowed on the current view…but I can tell you for sure that will be baked into PlateIQ premium when that’s ready.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

so we are being charged full price for a tool that is not ready for release. great.

• topspinner

Anyway to have an option to include this years stats?

• Semaj89

I think it’ll pop up after a month or so. Pretty sure that’s what happened last year

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@divusjulius said...

so we are being charged full price for a tool that is not ready for release. great.

Pretty sure many tools are offered in premium, not just one particular tool.

Would you rather they NOT make improvements on an already great tool?

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

or we could just complete it before offering it for sale

• louiescards

DK KoTH winner

@divusjulius said...

or we could just complete it before offering it for sale

I think there is a little confusion here. Premium offerings currently include:

Million Dollar Musings from Dave Potts and Covering The Bases from Justin VanZuiden.
    Daily Pitching Primer
    Batter and Pitcher expert insights with Premium LineupHQ Filters
    Consensus Value Rankings and Expert Survey
    New Stacking Tool Upgrade
    Projected Tournament Ownership Projections, led by Chris Gimino.
    Premium Expert Chat.
    Premium Podcast
    The Grind Down Update
    MLB “Crunch Time” Hosted by Chief Meteorologist Kevin Roth

On top of what is currently available there are still other items being worked on to improve the product. One of those items is in fact the premium add-on to plateiq. There are also a bunch of premium upgrades being worked on at all times. Suggesting premium not being on sale prior to updates being completed seems odd at the least. Hope that clears things up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler