INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

Hopefully by now you’ve heard of Rosters, the newest DFS site on the iTeam Network. To celebrate our new partnership with them, we’re kicking off “Rosters Week,” with sign-up bonuses, team interviews, exclusive contests for Grinders-only and more.

Here are the details:

Tiered deposit bonuses

Rosters is offering tiered bonuses between now and Friday for first-time depositors:

o Deposit $10-$99 and get a $20 INSTANT match
    o Deposit $100 or more and get a 100% bonus up to $500, paid via 4% drip

As always, if you sign up through a RotoGrinders link and deposit, you’ll also receive a FREE one-year subscription to Rosters Incentives premium content, a $180 value. *If prompted, be sure to use promo code GRINDERS* when signing up.

Claim your signup bonuses now

Grinders-only contests

We’re running two exclusive contests this week for Grinders-only:

Thursday: “Win or get your money back” - Around 3pm ET Thursday afternoon, Rosters will be emailing a link to a hidden contest featuring a $2,500 prize pool and $10 entry fee. If you don’t win in the contest, Rosters will give you your money back! This is for Grinders-only, so sign up through a RotoGrinders link, deposit and check your email inbox on Thursday.

EDITOR’S NOTE: We’ve opened tonight’s contest to ALL Grinders community members, including those who did and did not sign up through a RotoGrinders link. If you haven’t already, click here to create your Rosters account, but then click here to enter tonight’s ‘Win or get your money back’ contest, accessible through this link only.

Friday: “Beat Phil Ivey Freeroll” – This will be another hidden freeroll. The link will be emailed only to RotoGrinders members who have signed up through one of our links and made a deposit. It’s free to enter and any player who beats Phil Ivey’s lineup will get $5 added to their Rosters account.

To participate in these contests you must sign up on Rosters through a RotoGrinders link and make a deposit. Click here to get started.

We also plan on having a number of interviews and Forum discussions with the Rosters team. Hopefully we’ll be able to catch up with Phil Ivey as well.

First up was our own Dan Back chatting with Rosters CEO Gabe Hunterton on today’s podcast. Check it out

As always, if you have questions, you can post them here and a Rosters rep will be happy to help.

Enjoy the games!

• Jesoral

I don’t remember if I signed up through a link on Rotogrinders or not it was about a month ago. How can I tell I want to play in these contests

• tristanwolf

Are they trying to get passed in Illinois?

• britdevine

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Are they in NY yet?

• DarkLions

I’m all signed up through grinders, look forward to the contests. :)

• bassic

Question… if my permanent residence is in a prohibited state (IL) but I will be spending some time in a non-prohibited state in the near future (in this case CA), can I play while in the non-prohibited state, or is it more a matter of where you actually reside?

• bpoe13

proceeding, you agree to the Terms of Use and certify that you are not a resident of the following states (Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New York, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington). You also agree that you are 18 years of age or older. (Massachusetts – 21+ yo, Nebraska – 19+ yo)

• bassic

@bpoe13 said...

proceeding, you agree to the Terms of Use and certify that you are not a resident of the following states (Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New York, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington). You also agree that you are 18 years of age or older. (Massachusetts – 21+ yo, Nebraska – 19+ yo)

ahhh thanks – that answers my question!

but BOOOOOOO.

:(

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@britdevine said...

Are they in NY yet?

Our application is in and we are expecting the approval any day now!

• iwrestle

• DarkLions

I have a question….I play routinely on Yahoo sports fantasy, daily and season long leagues, but I don’t see Yahoo as a link here for rankings and other connections. Any feedback please?

• gavlam

Has Phil Ivey paid back the players from Full Tilt poker? Wasn’t he and investor there?

• DarkLions

@gavlam said...

Has Phil Ivey paid back the players from Full Tilt poker? Wasn’t he and investor there?

I’ve noticed a lot of former Full Tilt Poker’s Software Engineers and other personel have a big hand in FD and DK development. Not a good look

• troveur

@dwrosters said...

Our application is in and we are expecting the approval any day now!

Well if you are lucky enough to get into NY before football starts and before this promo expires I’ll definitely throw some $$ your way. GL either way.

• zpruitt3

Why no Michigan?

• urbatschrob

So if I deposit 10 they are instantly giving me 20?

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@urbatschrob said...

So if I deposit 10 they are instantly giving me 20?

Exactly, deposit $10 and we will add $20 for a total of $30!

• DarkLions

^^^

Any feedback on my question above anyone? I see there is a link for new accounts on yahoo, but what about any rankings for those who already have an account? I also don’t see a way to add your name on yahoo to your profile.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@DarkLions said...

^^^

Any feedback on my question above anyone? I see there is a link for new accounts on yahoo, but what about any rankings for those who already have an account? I also don’t see a way to add your name on yahoo to your profile.

I don’t understand your question about rankings. If you are talking about adding a name to your profile on your Rosters account you would do that in the account menu in the app. Click “Edit” in the top left section. On the web you will click the drop down with your name and select personal info.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@bassic said...

ahhh thanks – that answers my question!

but BOOOOOOO.

:(

You’re in luck! If you are in a permitted state you can play. This is properly stated on our terms at Rosters.com/terms . @bpoe13 Thanks for catching that error, that is what is displayed as you enter a contest and needs to be updated. That will be fixed and more clear shortly!

@bassic

• Pwe

What if we are members of both Grinders and Rosters, but did not sign up through Grinders? We would like to play. Thanks.

• qowenwojp

I play on this site everyday, it’s really good.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

bpoe13 and bassic

The terms are updated in both spots. Thanks again for catching that!

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@tristanwolf said...

Are they trying to get passed in Illinois?

Yes we are hoping to be back in IL soon. It’s something that we routinely review with our lawyers.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@iwrestle said...

Why is Indiana on the prohibited list?

At this time iTEAM has chosen not to apply for a fantasy operator license in Indiana.

• dwrosters

Rosters.com Rep

@zpruitt3 said...

Why no Michigan?

Yes we are hoping to be back in MI soon. It’s something that we routinely review with our lawyers.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.