INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

At this point most RG members are at least aware that Yahoo has a DFS product – if you haven’t played yet now’s the time to try it.

New depositors to Yahoo DFS through our links get a free $10 entry into this weeks $300,000 Baller. That’s the biggest tournament you’ll find outside of Fanduel and DraftKings. You’ll also get a 100% first time deposit bonus up to $2000 – if you have a Yahoo season long team they’ll make it a 200% bonus if you use the same Yahoo ID when you sign up for DFS.

Click here to get started.

Already have a Yahoo DFS account? Existing depositors can get a $25 deposit bonus on any redeposit by using promo code “GRINDERS

Yahoo offers a significantly different salary cap puzzle. You’ll often need to go bargain hunting in the $10-14 range to fill out a solid team. Be sure to check out our GrindersLive show featuring Yahoo’s Brad Evans and Andy Behrens with Dan Back. They’ll dive into strategy and the best Yahoo values for NFL Week 15.

Also, all of our Yahoo premium content is free this week. Find it here:

NFL Premium
    NBA Premium

All you’ve gotta do is click here to get started!

• ActionJunkie

Nice! Been enjoying Yahoo quite a bit in the last month or two. Only wish my first deposit was bigger for maximum bonus so yeah I recommend capitalizing on that everyone ;).

• EricF

Do you need to make a deposit to get the free entry?

• iverson

@EricF said...

i am curious about this also

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

Yes, free entry to the $300K contest comes with any first time depositor. One additional bonus not mentioned above is that if you have a season long fantasy team on Yahoo, the deposit bonus doubles to 200%.

• Jman9920

Do you get a email for the free entry? I entered the $10 nfl one and it used my 10 dollars I deposited?

• btwice80

So since I played a few days of MLB this summer before a deposit bonus was even offered, I’m not eligible for the full bonus now? If not, I guess I’ll continue to not play yahoo dfs.

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@Jman9920 said...

Do you get a email for the free entry? I entered the $10 nfl one and it used my 10 dollars I deposited?

@Jman9920 direct message me your Yahoo ID, and I can take a look. Have you previously made a deposit on Yahoo?

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@btwice80 you should still be eligible for the deposit bonus, assuming you have not made a deposit since we started offering it. If you don’t see it when you go to the add funds page, direct message me and I can take a look.

• Jman9920

No first time depoist. I will message you thanks.

• Jayacee

I just made a deposit and it prompted me for a free entry into that NFL contest. I entered the contest and it still took $10 off my account. Disappointing. I just cancelled my entry because of that. Still got the 200% bonus though.

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

Hi @Jayacee; direct message me your Yahoo ID and I can manually adjust it. It seems we’re having some issues with free entry not working for everyone, but we can manually add it.

If anyone else has this issue, please let me know.

• kschroeder459

Having the same issue…yahoo ID is same as this ID

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@kschroeder459 looks like your free entry just went through. DM me though if you are having any issues.

@Jayacee I just had you added, so you should be able to join now for free.

• moshei24

Still can’t believe I deposited so little money when I first joined Yahoo. Been trying to find a way to contact their service reps ever since for a deposit bonus on a big deposit like I did on another site, but haven’t been able to figure out a way to reach them.

Any ideas?

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@moshei24 said...

Any ideas?

Hi. DM me with your yahoo ID and I can hook you up.

• daveknox711

Daniel – I had the same issue as everyone where it deducted my $10 vs free entry. My Yahoo ID is daveknox711 if you can help out.

• Baytosd

Daniel – I had the same issue as everyone above, but last week. I made a first time deposit, but $10 was deducted instead of free entry after signing up directly through a link on my fantasy site that said first time depositors were eligible for a tourney. I subsequently withdrew my $ from yahoo, but would redeposit if I could get the free entree for this week. Yahoo ID is jkropp13 if there is anything you can do. Thanks!

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@daveknox711 you should be all set.

@Baytosd I’m working through this one. It does look like you should be eligible and I will get you set up tomorrow.

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@Baytosd You’re all set with a free entry to this week’s $300K contest. When you submit your entry you should not be charged, but please let me know if otherwise.

• Baytosd

Thanks Daniel! I just signed up for it and it worked. Much appreciated.

• iverson

JUST SIGNED up and deposited some $$$ – seemed to have worked for me.

• tvsfrink

I got an email that indicated new depositors also got a $25 bonus, what is the story with that? I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere on RG.

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@Cal said...

Already have a Yahoo DFS account? Existing depositors can get a $25 deposit bonus on any redeposit by using promo code “GRINDERS”

@tvsfrink the above quote is from Cal’s original post. It’s for existing depositors, not new users.

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@iverson Thanks for playing! We fixed the issue other folks were having yesterday with free entry, so moving forward everyone should be good. But definitely let me know if anyone has issues!

• neilsanjay

@DanielHaight said...

@iverson Thanks for playing! We fixed the issue other folks were having yesterday with free entry, so moving forward everyone should be good. But definitely let me know if anyone has issues!

hey daniel, im having the same issue with the free entry. the entry is being taken out of the funds first and no free ticket. can you double check for me? neil sanjay is the username

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler