MAIN FORUM

Comments

• rpwjr

I’ve been playing / creating free contests & earlier tonight I was in an NBA contest I created ( head2head) . I checked my opponents line-up after the contest started & I know he didn’t have James harden in tier 1 ( it was someone else ) in fact all tiers were filled except tiers #5 & 6 was players game not started yet , yet when I went back later to look after all games had started I went back to see who he had in tiers 5
    & 6 …. to my surprise in tier 1 was his original pick replaced by James harden ?

• JSteele

That is sure odd but glad it happened on a day when Harden was space jammed and lost his abilities.

• rpwjr

I reached out to DK support for a response but haven’t heard back from them

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Post your screenshots here and everyone on here, including DK, will believe you.

• bure10

With no screenshots no one can help you.

• rpwjr

why would I lie ? it was a free game , no money involved … just found it odd that it happened

• sochoice

@rpwjr said...

why would I lie ? it was a free game , no money involved … just found it odd that it happened

Many reasons why someone would anonymously get on a message board and lie. It looks especially suspicious when a new screenname appears on RG forums and less than 10 days later is making accusations versus one of the DFS sites. Not saying you are doing it, but your claim has zero merit without screenshots. So, you are going to get nowhere with your inquiry.

• superjon

@rpwjr said...

why would I lie ?

Sounds like something a liar would say.

• ifthethunder

James Harden switched my goalie from Igor Shesterkin to Elvis Merzlikins. So I came in 6th in the forum contest yesterday (top 5 win). Here’s proof!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/84474648
    ~

• jki7p6

Lineup shamgod

• rpwjr

@superjon said...

Sounds like something a liar would say.

Lol , come on dude ….. you gotta do better than that . Is that all you have in your bag of cliches ?

• rpwjr

@superjon …. just to save you some time from having to Google ‘ cliche ‘ , it means … “ a phrase or opinion that is overused & betrays a lack of original thought “

• rpwjr

@ifthethunder said...

James Harden switched my goalie from Igor Shesterkin to Elvis Merzlikins. So I came in 6th in the forum contest yesterday (top 5 win). Here’s proof!

~

ouch ! that’s gotta sting huh buddy . maybe you should put a band – aid on your ‘ boo boo ‘ & quit trying to be funny with smartass remarks because your clearly not any good at it .

• OttawaCityMadman

@ifthethunder said...

~

Sure it wasn’t PRinne!? lol ;)

• sochoice

Hi everybody. Oh wait, that doesn’t belong here.

• ifthethunder

@sochoice said...

Hi everybody. Oh wait, that doesn’t belong here.

Hi sochoice!
    ~

• DraftKings_CM

• DraftKings Representative

I’ve been playing / creating free contests & earlier tonight I was in an NBA contest I created ( head2head) . I checked my opponents line-up after the contest started & I know he didn’t have James harden in tier 1 ( it was someone else ) in fact all tiers were filled except tiers #5 & 6 was players game not started yet , yet when I went back later to look after all games had started I went back to see who he had in tiers 5
    & 6 …. to my surprise in tier 1 was his original pick replaced by James harden ?

From what you’ve described, it sounds like your H2H opponent may have executed a late-swap on his lineup. Late-swap conditions are defined as the following, per our Rules & Scoring page:

- For late-swap contests, lineups may be edited at any time leading up to games. Each individual player will become “locked” at the scheduled start time of their team’s game. A locked player cannot be added or removed from a roster spot. Locked roster spots for all entries are displayed in contest GameCenters.

- In the rare case that a game starts before the scheduled start time, all players within that game will become locked as soon as our feed reflects that the game has begun. Additionally, any swaps that were made after the real-life start time of the game will result in those lineups being disqualified and refunded.

Rules & Scoring page LINK: https://www.draftkings.com/help/rules/overview

Since we do not know your DraftKings username, we cannot track down the ticket you submitted to our support team. If you’re seeking additional clarity, or suspect this was not the result of late-swap, please contact support@draftkings.com and make reference of this thread. Our team of DFS agents are aware of your situation and are standing by to provide assistance as needed.

Make it Reign!

- DraftKings Community Team

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler