MAIN FORUM

Comments

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

Want to get a little more out of your blog? Click here for some tips and tricks such as adding headings, images and GIFs, and more.

Hello Grinders. We started 2018 off on a great note. You submitted a total of 142 blog entries for the month of January, so hats off to everyone who contributed and making the blog section at RotoGrinders one of the best in the business.

As a reminder, RotoGrinders also recognizes blog winners through badges that will appear in your user profile trophy case. You’ll begin to see these soon if you were a blog winner.

Below are this month’s blogging awards. Each blogger will receive an award in FanDuel credit within the next few days for their hard work and dedication. Congratulations to everyone.

Blogger of the Month ($200)

guarguar

This month’s Blogger of the Month award goes to guaguar for their “GuarGuar’s NBA Pick and Pop” series. I have to tip my cap to guarguar for submitting 17 blog entries for the month of January, which is incredibly impressive and shows dedication to their craft and readers. What really impressed me about guarguar’s blogs was not only the depth of the NBA research, but how they would engage with other users in the comments section and answer questions. Congrats guarguar!

—-

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($100)

Cooper08

January’s Blogger of the Month – Runner Up is Cooper08 for their submissions on golf GPPs. I loved how they broke down articles in sections such as key stats, strategy, player tiers and players who could play the spoiler role. The level of detail in each of Cooper08’s five golf preview blog posts was truly impressive and caught our attention. We hope to continue seeing Cooper08 share their golf knowledge with the rest of the RG community.

—-

Blog Post of the Month ($75)

tgossett1

This month’s Blog Post of the Month goes to tgossett1 for their article here titled, “Where do I start? Data, Opinions, and Matchups—OH MY!” If you have time, I would encourage you to give it a read. In it, tgossett1 encourages us to take a step back and utilize all the RotoGrinders tools at your disposal. The primary takeaways: read as much as you can, ask questions and make the right choices in contest selection. I know it sounds simple, but tgossett1 has a way with words.

—-

Best New Blogger ($50)

juicetea22

Congrats to juicetea22 for being January’s Best New Blogger. juicetea22 got a late start but posted informative (and awesome) blogs on the NBA slates between January 26 to January 31 to help us dissect the key plays to hone in on and what “clunker” (i.e. a player who we usually hate to play) may help us cash for that night. It’s an interesting approach because we are often so clouded by our own biases that it’s important to have someone like juicetea22 remove those biases when the slate dictates they may actually be a good play. Nice job!

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

joeycis

joeycis has done it again with his blogs. This month, joeycis helped organize a WWE Royal Rumble Pick’Em Contest that you can read here. It brought the RotoGrinders community together for a fun contest, and I believe there were even some prizes involved to sweeten the deal. There were four pages worth of comments, which is something pretty unheard of for any article. I love the idea, and I love how receptive everyone was to the contest. Well done, joeycis.

—-

Thanks again to everyone who contributed in January. Let’s keep things rolling in February!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Appreciate it, thanks! Super quick deposit on your part as my funds are already in my account, great job!

• rjm5151

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

You would think the blogger of the month would stop posting those annoying updates in chat on all his plays that NO ONE wants to see.

A prestigious title like blogger of the month should require the blogger to show some class.

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

Appreciate it!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).