The Fan-Controlled Football League (FCFL) is an indoor football league where the fans will vote on everything – what to name the teams, which players to sign, what plays to call and more. Our first season is scheduled to begin in late 2019.
Job Description – Data Analyst
You will play a critical role on our team, responsible for organizing data and gathering key insights that helps us understand our fans and our business and allow us to make the best possible decisions.
Our league is kicking off this year, and we are looking for someone who wants to jump right in and take over this important role. We are looking for someone intelligent and passionate about sports, learning, and working at an exciting start-up. We expect to learn as much from you as you do from us!
- Design and create reports based on requirements of marketing, CRM, product, finance, operations and other internal teams
- Provide analysis and insights based on transactional and behavioral data of app and site users
- Participate in analysis and discussion of user ecosystem and revenue generating activities
- Automate repetitive analysis and reporting tasks
- Assist in planning data architecture and defining tagged events and behaviors
- SQL expert
- Excel expert
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis and experimental design
- Self-motivated, but excited to be part of great team
- Curious and eager to learn
- Great forecasting and analytic skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with a data visualization tool such as Looker, Tableau, Chartio or Data Studio
- Experience with Mixpanel
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics (and GA 360)
- Degree in math, statistics, engineering, data science, economics or computer science
- Passionate about sports and games
- Experience with other programming languages
If you live near Los Angeles or Princeton and think that this sounds like the job for you, please email your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter telling us why you’re the right person for the role.