PGA FORUM

Comments

  • whodat2

    When: July 13-16

    Where: Silvis, IL

    Course: TPC Deer Run | A par 71 playing at 7268 yards

    Last Year’s Winner: Ryan Moore at -22

    Last Year’s Cut: -3

    Coverage: The Norm

    Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

  • cowbell204

    Is there any way to post pictures on here, or just links? I’ll put stuff up here later tonight.

  • bigdaddies

    wow,, luck fell apart. Sheesh. Now prays kick in for the line to go to -1 which kinda seems unlikely. Geez.

  • superstars92

    -2 is T59 now. Let’s go. Lots of golfers still below it who can move it up. I’m so unpopular here with that opinion. Although if you did have Luck, if it ends up being -3, you’ll be less mad.

  • cowbell204

    It’s been windy today and is only getting windier

  • PuddinCheeks

    • Blogger of the Month

    @cowbell204 said...

    Is there any way to post pictures on here, or just links? I’ll put stuff up here later tonight.

    yeah just links by putting a ! and begging and end of the link !

  • PuddinCheeks

    • Blogger of the Month

    @superstars92 said...

    -2 is T59 now. Let’s go. Lots of golfers still below it who can move it up. I’m so unpopular here with that opinion. Although if you did have Luck, if it ends up being -3, you’ll be less mad.

    ill join you there, as long as tway gets to -3 im perfectly happy with that.

  • yountingly

    • 349

      RG Overall Ranking

    • Ranked #33

      RG Tiered Ranking

    @cowbell204 said...

    It’s been windy today and is only getting windier

    Did you say wind?

  • PuddinCheeks

    • Blogger of the Month

    HHAHAAHAHAHAHA, nick cage lika da wind!

  • walkoff9

    • 613

      RG Overall Ranking

    Harman might be the lowest dk scorer all week. 2 birdies in 23 holes.

  • Feibla22

    @deadheadtoyz said...

    Perfect example of. Poor course. management! 1 shot clear of the. cut line in the fairway 156 to green and he goes at the flag,shorts it in the trap does not get up & down. Play should. have been. middle. of. the green 2 putt move to the toughest. hole on the course today with a shot to play with .

    Preach brother. Especially when the green is shaped where hitting it to the right of the pin is the safe move with more space and an easy 2 putt. You’d think a rookie who could use a paycheck would make the smart move there

  • Zieg30

    • 630

      RG Overall Ranking

    • 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

    Michael Kim unable to birdie two very short putts. Bah.

  • ARightTouch

    Fucking David Hearn 3 putting the last to finish bogey bogey and probably miss the cut, nice one. Absolutely no back up to my 1 LU that is flying

  • skankinmat

    @bigdaddies said...

    wow,, luck fell apart. Sheesh. Now prays kick in for the line to go to -1 which kinda seems unlikely. Geez.

    Cut Sweats posted that as of now it’s 85% chance of being -2 and 15% chance of being -1.

  • PuddinCheeks

    • Blogger of the Month

    lovemark putting in werk so far. He was my howell pivot so lets go smoke by that par making joker!

  • thetitanlb

    Scott Brown just missed a 4 footer for birdie. What an asshat man smh

  • skankinmat

    @skankinmat said...

    Cut Sweats posted that as of now it’s 85% chance of being -2 and 15% chance of being -1.

    now 95% -2…and 5% of being -3

  • PuddinCheeks

    • Blogger of the Month

    @mh8235 said...

    Nick Taylor got off light yesterday with a punch in the face

    No No, from this point forward in time he is only known as Nick Diggler since he missed a putt shorter than Dirk Diggler’s cock!

  • thetitanlb

    Michael Kim has already missed 2 6 footers for birdie ass well. What in the holy hell is going on. This greens are so pure. Shouldn’t be this difficult

  • PuddinCheeks

    • Blogger of the Month

    @cowbell204 said...

    https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP6eEusCNp0M54xl1wUtZpCbcHGFeZmTgVJ9xo9

    link didnt work

  • thetitanlb

    @Zieg30 said...

    Michael Kim unable to birdie two very short putts. Bah.

    Yeah agreed man

  • Mizzou311

    Nick Taylor lol

    His 1st Hole 11 FT putt for birdie – Nope
    2nd Hole – 61 FT putt for birdie – Nope
    3rd Hole – 25 FT putt for birdie – Nope
    4th Hole – 12 FT putt for birdie – Nope
    5th Hole – 10 FT putt for birdie – Nope
    6th Hole 8 FT putt for birdie – Nope

  • PuddinCheeks

    • Blogger of the Month

    Diggler already missed 4 birdie putts inside 11ft, kim cant top that

  • thetitanlb

    @PuddinCheeks said...

    Diggler already missed 4 birdie putts inside 11ft, kim cant top that

    I beg to differ. Happy Gilmore drove the green not 20 minutes ago

  • walkoff9

    • 613

      RG Overall Ranking

    @Mizzou311 said...

    Nick Taylor lol

    His 1st Hole 11 FT putt for birdie – Nope
    2nd Hole – 61 FT putt for birdie – Nope
    3rd Hole – 25 FT putt for birdie – Nope
    4th Hole – 12 FT putt for birdie – Nope
    5th Hole – 10 FT putt for birdie – Nope
    6th Hole 8 FT putt for birdie – Nope

    Much like nick watney

  • carolinacrusher

    @Feibla22 said...

    Preach brother. Especially when the green is shaped where hitting it to the right of the pin is the safe move with more space and an easy 2 putt. You’d think a rookie who could use a paycheck would make the smart move there

    The dude wears his hair in a bun, what do you expect?

  • X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).