NFL FORUM

Comments

• km19shel

FD made a mistake in their pricing and assigned Johnny Holton a $0 salary. It is interesting because he has never topped 3 fantasy points in a game, but with the $0 salary, you can basically take the top guys at every other position. The question is, will the output from all of the top guys make up for the 0-2 points you will get from Holton?

Just thought I would pass this along to anyone who wanted to know.

• Jvanspro

Not worth it this week. You can build a much better lineup without him. There aren’t a lot of high priced WR’s worth paying for this week.

• awesemo

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #1

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

I’m rolling with Holton so I can fit Gano in my lineup, personally.

• bstreich9

This has been talked about all week. Imo, you are a fool if you roster him.

• joephoto

@bstreich9 said...

This has been talked about all week. Imo, you are a fool if you roster him.

Thanks, you’ve helped me make up my mind here.

Go, Go Johnny Go !

• lightninglarry

Wonder what his pct owned was

• tonytone1908

He almost scored a touchdown too. People would have gone batshit lol. Thank god he didn’t, we wouldn’t hear the end of it for days.

• walkoff9

Between this and Kike Hernandez day, someone at FD should be out of a job.

• TJF74

0.4% in the Sling. Last place (235294) had him in a placeholder lineup.

• maxeernst

@walkoff9 said...

Between this and Kike Hernandez day, someone at FD should be out of a job.

You clearly don’t play FD NHL, because this happens with regularity.

Among a plethora of issues, forwards have been listed as defensemen, we had a slate with two players priced at 0$ this year.

• dude_abides7

@maxeernst said...

You clearly don’t play FD NHL, because this happens with regularity.

Among a plethora of issues, forwards have been listed as defensemen, we had a slate with two players priced at 0$ this year.

True story.

Jamie Benn, in the midst of a 12 game tear last year, was all the sudden listed as a $3000 defensemen. Not only is it a mistake, but it skews the rest of the player pool essentially ruining the contest. In this case I think Benn was 75% owned or more.

• KindGuy

@dude_abides7 said...

True story.

Jamie Benn, in the midst of a 12 game tear last year, was all the sudden listed as a $3000 defensemen. Not only is it a mistake, but it skews the rest of the player pool essentially ruining the contest. In this case I think Benn was 75% owned or more.

To be fair they probably mixed it up with his brother. Not excusing the mistake but just providing insight as to why that might have happened.

• xplorin16

I’m such a fish I played him, lol.
    In the fd million 25$ gpp I Came in 846/58k
    Won 100$. He was .4 owned.

• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

The good thing about the play was that it got you off Chalkcandrick West who failed terribly this week. If it got you Gordon/Zeke w/ Beckham/Olsen…..It worked out pretty well.

Congrats on the score.

• CUTiger81

If Holton had caught that deep ball attempt for a TD then DFS Twitter would’ve gone mad.

• Heterodox

@elementasrat said...

To be fair they probably mixed it up with his brother.

lol

we know

Someone check the player pool for this week. Seattle’s playing NE. You might be able to start Michael Bennet at TE.

• CleverGroom

@CUTiger81 said...

If Holton had caught that deep ball attempt for a TD then DFS Twitter would’ve gone mad.

Dude, it was sooooo close. A lot of things might’ve changed if that pass gets caught.

• xplorin16

@CleverGroom said...

Dude, it was sooooo close. A lot of things might’ve changed if that pass gets caught.

Well probably not since he was only .4 owned.

• CleverGroom

@xplorin16 said...

Depends on the contest. I think I saw him up to 6% in some. Could’ve been a big change for his owners at any rate.

• DanielSong39

What’s his price this week?

• joephoto

@xplorin16 said...

I had him. Badly wanted Johnny Holton to catch that ball.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler