MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

To break up the continued monotony of NBA All-Star Break, we’ve partnered with FanDuel to host two, separate $250 freerolls tonight: one for NHL and one for CBB.

Not only will the top 20 finishers in each freeroll cash out, but we’ll also aggregate the finishes across both contests and award $500 in prizes to the top three finishers in the overall standings.

— $350 for 1st overall
    — $100 for 2nd
    — $50 for 3rd

That’s $1000 in total prizes across these two freerolls!

To be eligible for the grand prize, you must enter both freerolls. If two people tie for the same average finish, the player who had the highest finish in a freeroll will win the tiebreaker. Each freeroll is single-entry and open to anyone in the Grinders community.

FanDuel will be handling the aggregate scoring and share the results with us in the morning. (They’ll be adding funds directly to the winners’ accounts, too.)

Hop on in and claim your chunk of cash in tonight’s Grinders-only Freeroll Challenge!

Click here to join the CBB freeroll

Click here to join the NHL freeroll

Enjoy the games,
    Jonan the RotoGrinders Team

• danliebl

You had me at Free,

I am in.

• Thedub784

No DK, darn

• leroystabbins

Good stuff guys, thank you.

• proshares

Nice!

• Thatscool15

Nice!

• CallMeVick

I appreciate you..

Another one

• Jesoral

Thank you!!

• Bschwarze325

Awesome stuff! Been so damn bored with NBA being gone for break.. Thanks RG!

• detroittigers44

Where can I find good college BB advice? Looks like Rotogrinders is pretty thin…

• infy72

Let’s do this!!

• nvalencia30

• x2

2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@detroittigers44 said...

Where can I find good college BB advice? Looks like Rotogrinders is pretty thin…

The Expert Picks are free today, so take advantage of that. One of the biggest keys is avoiding foul trouble.

• latingrinda

Thank you.

• kevdog

Thanks to RG and FD. Good luck all.

• onehitquit21

Awesome idea RG!

• CAP72

Thanks guys for everything! I thoroughly read and enjoy all the info you guys give!

• rockinrileys

Thanks much appreciated sounds like a fun night ahead !!!

• sjm26b

@nvalencia30 said...

The Expert Picks are free today, so take advantage of that. One of the biggest keys is avoiding foul trouble.

How do you go about accessing this info, b/c this incentive appears to be blocked?

• tvsfrink

@nvalencia30 said...

But if we all read them, we’ll all have the same players…unless that’s what you want us to think, so we don’t use them and you do…but you probably knew we’d think of that…but then we’d think that…

STACK OVERFLOW ERROR

• Lumphrey

Sweet thanks!

• mkimmey

if it’s free it’s for me,College ball not my game,but can’t say no to free!

• MRCOOKONUTS

Nice to see something saying free that really means free.

• adelosa

Always wondered how I’d stack up against other Grinders…

• tvsfrink

@adelosa said...

Always wondered how I’d stack up against other Grinders…

Now I know, in NHL for one night. 841 out of 883? LOL.

Semi-related, if anyone needed proof that NBA players are soft compared to NHL players (as if the constant “I can’t play my toe hurts” didn’t already do it for you), how is it possible that there aren’t any NBA games until tomorrow? The AS game was Sunday!

• djw2033

came in first for NHL.. is there a badge for this?

• barry

Thank you!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).