MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

To break up the continued monotony of NBA All-Star Break, we’ve partnered with FanDuel to host two, separate $250 freerolls tonight: one for NHL and one for CBB.

Not only will the top 20 finishers in each freeroll cash out, but we’ll also aggregate the finishes across both contests and award $500 in prizes to the top three finishers in the overall standings.

— $350 for 1st overall
    — $100 for 2nd
    — $50 for 3rd

That’s $1000 in total prizes across these two freerolls!

To be eligible for the grand prize, you must enter both freerolls. If two people tie for the same average finish, the player who had the highest finish in a freeroll will win the tiebreaker. Each freeroll is single-entry and open to anyone in the Grinders community.

FanDuel will be handling the aggregate scoring and share the results with us in the morning. (They’ll be adding funds directly to the winners’ accounts, too.)

Hop on in and claim your chunk of cash in tonight’s Grinders-only Freeroll Challenge!

Click here to join the CBB freeroll

Click here to join the NHL freeroll

Enjoy the games,
    Jonan the RotoGrinders Team

• danliebl

used each of my free roll lineups into a $1 single entry in each sport… sucked at NHL, missed cashing in both free rolls, but won $2.50 in CBB… plus .50 on the night! Time to go by half of a soda!

Thanks for the contest, fun to fill the void with something

• Quid66

Nabbed 3rd place in the NHL contest. Thanks for hosting a freeroll! =)

• galexander21

• Ranked #58

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks for the free roll. Sucked at NHL learned I could do some damage in CBB if I plugged in. Took a doughnut for Gathers that I should have seen was missing the game… Ugh

• sharkxii

news on winners and scores?

• julieduke33

@sharkxii said...

news on winners and scores?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing…

• g0back2sch00l

Yea man. ALWAYS double check 5 min before game time. Have a backup plan in place for your quick player replacement.

• sharkxii

I did not check the whole thing but I think Nyners won. Only checked top 90 in both though…Congrats if correct!

• crackerdaddy

@proshares said...

Nice!

Sweet!!!!

• Jonan

Team RG

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay with the results. We have both bad and good news.

The bad? There was some confusion between RG and FanDuel, and the site ended up tabulating the winner based off the sum of the two scores, rather than the average finish in the standings.

The good? FanDuel has offered to pay out the winners in EACH scenario!

Here were the aggregate highest scores:

1st: nyners – 356.00
    2nd: tstriker10 – 348.50
    3rd: floor13general – 346.00

And the highest average finishes:

1st: nyners – 56
    2nd: zba710 – 76
    3rd: xraypunk – 85

As you can see, nyners cleaned up! (He’ll only win the $350 grand prize once, though.)

Winnings already have been placed in the accounts of these finalists. Congrats on the strong showings!

Thanks everyone who participated and a HUGE thank you to FanDuel for not only hosting this, but also sweetening the pot with the prizes for each of the different types of top finishers!

Cheers,
    Jonan and the RotoGrinders Team

• tvsfrink

Nothing for 841st place? Bah.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.