STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• ChinaTown

I couldn’t find a thread on this, but I’ve dabbled in DFS for about 9 months off and on, and as a former poker player, I was always amazed at the % juice in this industry.

I also recently saw someone posit a question on Twitter for people who both play DFS & bet sports, if they’d shift all their $$$ to DFS if there was no juice. I think the answer is an unequivocal YES in my book.

What do people think the industry trajectory is here and what steps minimize the impact of such a high rake?

***Background: I’m no pro, and I’m not even sure I could beat the game long-term at this rate. I kinda do it for the challenge. (I’m CFB/NFL=profitable, Hoops=negative, Baseball=~Break-even)

But I was just screwing around with my PGA Millionaire Maker entry and did the math in my head and realized DK will rake half a million bucks ($478,000) from that pot alone!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.