MAIN FORUM

Comments

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

Want to get a little more out of your blog? Click here for some tips and tricks such as adding headings, images and GIFs, and more.

Hello Grinders. We had an incredibly busy month of July where we saw 176 blog submissions. That’s a huge number and it’s great to see the blogging program taking off.

As a reminder, RotoGrinders also recognizes blog winners through badges that will appear in your user profile trophy case. You’ll begin to see these soon if you were a blog winner. Let’s dive in!

—-

Blogger of the Month ($200)

TheDataDetective

July’s Blogger of the Month award goes to TheDataDetective again for his Best Player Values blog. TheDataDetective was a vital part of the RG blogging platform and sadly, TheDataDetective mentioned in his latest blog that he will be taking the rest of the baseball season off. Kudos to you for all your work this MLB season and your commitment to churning out your blog entries on such a regular frequency.

—-

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($100)

trevmacken & dannydongbags

There were so many worthy blogs to recognize in July that I felt it was appropriate to name co-Bloggers of the Month. Those awards go to trevmacken and dannydongbags. trevmacken produced an astounding 35 blog entries in July, essentially submitting more than one per day. He used his Weekend Warrior series to highlight NBA teams and what their changes could mean for the upcoming season. dannydongbags continues to produce his hit, the Plays of the Day series, where he highlights several players based on different criteria. Well done, both of you.

—-

Blog Post of the Month ($75)

faucher

With the MLB All-Star break slowing things down in July, much of the attention then turned to DFS tennis. faucher filled the void of DFS tennis content through their strategy blog to help guide us to victory. Each blog entry highlighted plays to consider at various price ranges, and the entries were always well thought out. Great job!

—-

Best New Blogger ($50)

milo741

July’s Best New Blogger award goes to milo741 for his Contrarian Corner series. In it, milo741 highlights one or two potential stacks or plays he’s considering on the baseball slate that go against the grain and provide some leverage. I make sure to read it and see what some pivots are that I should be considering. I highly recommend you give it a read if you aren’t already doing so.

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

guarguar & hecapps

Last but not least, our Most Interesting/Entertaining blog award goes to both guarguar and hecapps. I felt both were worthy winners, so it made sense to crown them as co-winners. guarguar did a phenomenal job breaking down the NBA Summer League schedule, which is incredibly hard given the lack of solid information out there. As for hecapps, I love his Atlanta stack series where he continues to stack up the Braves and tracks his progress.

—-

Thanks again to everyone who contributed in July!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Congrats everybody as always!

One thing I gotta say though is you dropped the ball not including JonnyTrueLove for his great MMA pieces. I know near nothing of the sport but reading those were informative, easy to follow, and could help anybody’s MMA game. Would be nice for a niche sport besides tennis to win something.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

@hautalak said...

Congrats everybody as always!

One thing I gotta say though is you dropped the ball not including JonnyTrueLove for his great MMA pieces. I know near nothing of the sport but reading those were informative, easy to follow, and could help anybody’s MMA game. Would be nice for a niche sport besides tennis to win something.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. There were dozens of contributors last month and plenty of worthy candidates for winners. But I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for more niche sport writers, such as JonnyTrueLove. Thank you.

• hautalak

• x2

@fathalpert said...

But I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for more niche sport writers, such as JonnyTrueLove. Thank you.

Yeah I didn’t really mean to come across that hard. I just really thought his blogs were exceptional and really helped me understand what to look for in MMA fighters and how to understand it better.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks very much for the recognition! This open blogging platform is one of the things that really sets RG apart from other sites…it really creates a sense of community. We’ll done!

• joeycis

• Blogger of the Month

Great job, everyone!

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

nice job

• trevmacken

• Blogger of the Month

Thank you so much for the recognition! The funny thing is, I didn’t think it was going to lead in that direction, because at the time, I had self-excluded myself from DraftKings and wasn’t going to play any DFS until the NBA season. Ironically, that gave me more time to blog lol. I got the crazy notion I should review each team, and I got on a wild tangent then of predicting the records for each team and thought I should somehow link this to sports betting so I tried to use the insight I gained to help with that.

• Milo741

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks everyone!

• JonnyTrueLove

Really appreciate the kind words brother 🤙🏻

• hautalak

• x2

@JonnyTrueLove said...

Really appreciate the kind words brother 🤙🏻

Your MMA blogs are GOAT!!! I appreciate all that you do.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).