MAIN FORUM

Comments

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

Want to get a little more out of your blog? Click here for some tips and tricks such as adding headings, images and GIFs, and more.

Hello Grinders. We saw a massive 128 blog entries for the month of June. Below are this month’s blogging awards. Each blogger will receive an award in FanDuel credit within the next few days for their hard work and dedication. Congratulations to everyone.

As a reminder, RotoGrinders also recognizes blog winners through badges that will appear in your user profile trophy case. You’ll begin to see these soon if you were a blog winner.

We are doing something a little different for the July blog awards. In addition to our normal awards, we will be adding one specifically for the Best Tennis DFS Blog since DraftKings introduced DFS Tennis a few days ago. The winner will receive one month free of RotoGrinders Premium access (if you’re already a premium member, we’ll send you some swag instead). The blog can be about anything as long as it’s DFS Tennis related. You can learn more about how scoring works for DFS tennis here.

—-

Blogger of the Month ($200)

TheDataDetective & jsherman003

There were so many good blogs in June that it felt unfair to have to choose just one for the Blogger of the Month award. So I decided that instead of choosing just one, it was right that both TheDataDetective and jsherman003 be named co-Blogger of the Month winners. Between the two of them, they accounted for 52 blog entries in June. TheDataDetective has become a blog section staple and is no stranger to the Blog awards (they are like the LeBron James of Blog awards!). You may also recall jsherman003 for their BVP All Stars series, Dong Detector series and more recently the Bomb Barometer. Both are worthy winners, so each will be receiving $100 FanDuel credit.

—-

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($100)

7upss & srcripps

In a similar way, I couldn’t narrow down the Blogger of the Month – Runner Up award to just one person, so both 7upss and srcipps will be named co-Blogger of the Month – Runner Ups for June. 7upss was last month’s Best New Blogger and carried that momentum over in June with their Recency Bias series. srcripps has more recently been churning out their The Gut Check series where they look back at the previous night’s results and give their gut feelings for today’s slate. You will each receive $50 FanDuel credit for your work. Congrats to you both!

—-

Blog Post of the Month ($75)

jon2anderson

I loved what jon2anderson did in their June entry here titled, “Another Man’s MLB Grind Down.” Here, they went through all 14 games and gave an analysis of the pitchers and batters just like Noto and Taylor do Monday through Sunday. The reason I loved this idea is because as someone who has done Grind Down’s before, I don’t think people realize how time consuming it really is to go through 14 games, which equates to 28 teams. If you ever want to gain a better appreciation of Noto and Taylor, try doing a Grind Down and time yourself how long it takes. It may surprise you. Great job jon2anderson!

—-

Best New Blogger ($50)

mazdaguy26

While the free month of Premium award for best Tennis DFS content goes into effect for July, I couldn’t overlook the job mazdaguy26 did with their two DFS Tennis articles. This one here looks at the Wimbledon seeding, while this one here looks at the odds. It’s still unknown how big DFS Tennis will be, but there is a void in terms of content, and mazdaguy26 helped fill it in June.

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

gringotts

Lastly, the June Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog award goes to gringotts for their DFS Tennis introductory blogs here and here. Both are good primers for tennis and help frame the sport for those of us who have little exposure to it. I would recommend giving both a read if you plan to dive into the world of DFS Tennis.

—-

Thanks again to everyone who contributed in June See you all next month.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks very much for the continued recognition! Blogging here on RG has become a labor of love, and I’ve met a lot of great people. And congrats to the other bloggers…I applaud how you named co-winners so that more bloggers could win awards.

• srcripps

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

Blogger of the Month

Congrats to all the winners! I didn’t expect to be recognized for my blog posts but I do appreciate all of the feedback that I have gotten and will do my best to keep churning out the posts over the summer. Keep up the great work everyone…..I just may have to try DFS tennis out :)

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

congrats!

• jsherman003

• Blogger of the Month

Thank you very much. I got a true appreciation for how much work it takes to crank out over 20 of these in one month. I’m not sure how The Data Detective does it almost every day.

• Cowboysfan93

Great job guys!! Looking forward to reading more!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler