MAIN FORUM

Comments

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

Want to get a little more out of your blog? Click here for some tips and tricks such as adding headings, images and GIFs, and more.

Hello Grinders, Happy Summer. I hope you’re enjoying NBA Free Agency, Tennis, Golf, WNBA, the variance of MLB DFS, and whatever summer vacations you’ve planned with your family. It was a busy blogging month in June with lots of great content, which made giving out these awards hard.

As a reminder, RotoGrinders also recognizes blog winners through badges that will appear in your user profile trophy case. You’ll begin to see these soon if you were a blog winner. Let’s dive in!

—-

Blogger of the Month ($200)

TheDataDetective

Congrats to TheDataDetective for another Blogger of the Month award. It’s a truly impressive feat what he’s able to accomplish day in and day out. In June, TheDataDetective churned out 22 blog entries that were a vital part of the RG community’s daily research process. Well done!

—-

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($100)

sochoice

June’s Blogger of the Month – Runner Up award goes to sochoice for his Take Me Out To The Ball Game series. sochoice was similarly busy in June, producing 21 blog entries. Take Me Out To The Ball Game is awesome in that it’s a hybrid of DFS research while also mixing in current events and random thoughts. Keep up the good work, sochoice.

—-

Blog Post of the Month ($75)

mshanahan1204

The Blog Post of the Month goes to mshanahan1204 for his Plays of the Day series. There isn’t one specific blog post that won him this award, but more just the overall format of the blog. mshanahan1204 takes 10 different categories and highlights 10 plays he likes in those categories to provide a variety of ways to look at this slate, ranging from BvP, pitch type, etc. Congrats on the award, mshanahan1204.

—-

Best New Blogger ($50)

golfproj

There were many new bloggers in June, which was very encouraging. golfproj gets the award for Best New Blogger for his blog that ranged in topics such as a 30 For 30 to reviewing his previous night’s results. It was nice seeing the range of topics as that provided something different for each of his blog entries. Great job, and hope you keep on blogging in July.

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

ianrhodesdfs

Last but not least, the Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog award goes to ianrhodesdfs for his “I Am A Fish” series. I appreciated the honest reflection and like many others in June, ianrhodesdfs was a new blogger to the RG community. Keep up the solid blogging, ianrhodesdfs.

—-

Thanks again to everyone who contributed in June!

• hautalak

Congrats winners! I really enjoyed the new content. Keep up the good work.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks for the continued recognition! Much appreciated…the MLB season wouldn’t be very enjoyable for me without this great blogging platform and the active RG community. And I loved all the new blogs this month.

• mshanahan

• Blogger of the Month

This is awesome. Thank you and great job to everybody who contributes.

• DFSx42

congrats guys, will hopefully have more time to contribute some more this month

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Good job everyone! And thanks again RG for providing an opportunity for all of us to write.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler