NHL FORUM

Comments

• kantiger77

I used to play NHL more than any other sport outside of college football, but the new point system this year made me quit. It just was too cumbersome to enjoy so I stopped. Curious if others were the same or stuck with it?

• tristanwolf

@kantiger77 said...

I used to play NHL more than any other sport outside of college football, but the new point system this year made me quit. It just was too cumbersome to enjoy so I stopped. Curious if others were the same or stuck with it?

naah still love it. not a huge difference you just have to play safe goalies (get the win) for the 12 points on fd. and play the goalies who are gonna see a lot of shots (even if they give up 3 but might see 38 shots on dk). you adjust but it’s still fun.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.