MLB FORUM

Comments

• KevinRothWx

RG Chief Meteorologist

Return of the Korean Word of the Day? Why not! Today we’ll go with the third of four Korean words I know (and the only one that isn’t alcohol related)… Bulgogi! Bulgogi is thin sliced marinated meat that seems to be the go-to at all the Korean places by my house, it’s quite delicious, and pairs well with both prior Korean Words of the Day: Soju (rice liquor) and geonbae (cheers!). As for the actual weather forecast, I think there’s a couple games that you can play at your own risk tolerance, either full fade to play it super safe, fade SP to play it pretty safe, or roll the dice and go all out, it doesn’t look like rain chances are particularly damning.

KIA @ SK – A few pop-ups around Incheon (which btw is a suburb of Seoul, so the LG game has the same forecast). Delay is definitely possible, I suppose a PPD isn’t out of the question either, but it’s not particularly widespread rain, so I don’t think a PPD is particularly likely, would require some bad pop-up luck. Winds pretty light and temps in the 60s.

HAN @ NCD – Light winds, lower rain chances than SK. Low chance of a delay.

KIW @ LOT – Light winds, low/no rain, temps in the 70s.

KTW @ LG – Same forecast as the SK game, chance for pop-ups to cause trouble, but more likely that we avoid the rain than see it.

DOO @ SAM – Light winds, low/no rain, temps in the 70s.

Happy Grinding,
    Kevin

PS – A reminder that this forecast is being made 7 hours before first pitch or lock, and things can and will change. If you are going to be up before lock grinding KBO anyways I think a quick weather.com search of at least Seoul (for SK and LG), and potentially Busan (Lotte), Changwon (NCD), and Daegu (SAM) would be the easiest way to get fresh info.

• coochnux

Jhdeuedddddkkbksooooolk

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler