MLB FORUM

Comments

• KevinRothWx

RG Chief Meteorologist

Thanks to all for the kind words on the new baby. Still at the hospital as the wife recovers, but things are calming down enough to knock out some baseball weather. Let’s dig in… (coming soon)

LG @ NCD – Temp in the 60s, light wind. Rain possible, but better rain chances after the game.

HAN @ KIW – Heroes indeed, the Kiwoom Heroes are the only team in the KBO that play indoors. No weather worries here.

KYW @ DOO – light winds, temps in the low 70 to upper 60s as the game goes on. Rain chances increasing here late. Increasingly more likely to see rain in the later innings, but the bulk of the rain holds off until after the game. Worth reading the “full disclosure” on the bottom of this forecast page on this one…

SK @ LOT – Light winds, temp in the 60s, rain more likely after the game than during.

KIA @ SAM – Light winds, temp around 70. Rain more likely after the game than during, but can’t rule out rain in the latter innings.

I wish I could auto-attach this to every KBO forecast, but full disclosure: these are not the same as my MLB forecasts. I have fewer models, tools, resources, and experience (not to mention the game is still 6 hours out from first pitch). So use this as a guide, I hope it’s helpful, but just know I don’t have the same level of confidence that I have in my MLB weather.

Happy grinding,
    Kevin

• Yupdatsme

CONGRATS ON YOUR LITTLE ONE KEV! Girls are the best! :D

• boomanfoo

Congrats on the new addition happy to see the Roth clan is happy and healthy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).