MLB FORUM

Comments

• KevinRothWx

RG Chief Meteorologist

A week or two ago one of these forecasts went south and I literally got more feedback on that one day than I’ve gotten in 2 months of good KBO forecasts… but hey, that’s how it goes I suppose, so here’s a little disclaimer that I used to write every time: This is not my MLB forecast, I don’t have the tools or experience to get that done in South Korea, this is just a compilation of easily available info. Keep in mind this forecast is being made 12 hours before 1st pitch and halfway around the world, it will change. I’ll try my best to do a 2-3am update as usual, but can’t promise it. I think typing in these various cities on weather.com or accuweather or some other site right before lock is the best way to go. With all that said, here’s what I’m seeing now:

NCD @ LG – (Seoul) UPDATE – Heaviest rain is north, could still see some rain pop up. ORIGINAL – Looking like fairly widespread rain today, especially early. Risky.

KIW @ KIA – (Gwangju) UPDATE – Mostly dry. ORIGINAL- Isolated showers, most of the rain should be gone by first pitch.

DOO @ LOT – (Busan) UPDATE – mostly dry. ORIGINAL – Isolated showers, most of the rain should be gone by first pitch. Winds blowing in from right at 15mph.

SK @ HAN – (Daejeon) UPDATE – Maybe an isolated shower/storm, but doesn’t look particularly widespread. ORIGINAL – Could still see scattered showers and storms around gametime.

SAM @ KTW – (Suwon) UPDATE – Like Seoul, worst is well north, could see a few more storms pop. ORIGINAL -Looks like scattered showers and storms.

Happy Grinding,
    Kevin

• johnbon12

RG Overall Ranking

Thanks!

• michaeld998

Thank you, Kevin! Much appreciated.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler