INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• natsboy06

How do you know if you are a key account on Fanduel? Also how do you become a key account? I play for about 400$ a day during NBA season

• crazypaul

I have a feeling key accounts know they are key accounts.

• einars

@natsboy06 said...

How do you know if you are a key account on Fanduel? Also how do you become a key account? I play for about 400$ a day during NBA season

if you have to ask…. :D

but seriously…its prolly the people that play 10K+ in h2hs and multiple entries into the baller (or whatever their 1K gpp is.)

• aka_the_goat

I’m assuming a rep would contact you. Draftkings has something similar, a VIP distinction of some sort where your emails to customer service are supposed to receive some preference and maybe a few other perks. I’m sure it is 100% volume based and when you cross a certain threshold you will get an email offering you strippers and cocaine.

• danliebl

First rule of Key Accounts…..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).