NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ifthethunder

9/25/20 (Trucks) 9:05 PM Las Vegas World of Westgate 200

9/26/20 (XFIN) 7:40 PM Alsco 300

9/27/20 (CUP) 7:10 PM South Point 400
    ~

• winnerchickendinner

Across three lineups for each race most worried about Sauter, Annett, and Stenhouse again.

• homers1226

wreckey will be some serious chalk

• winnerchickendinner

@homers1226 said...

wreckey will be some serious chalk

Yeah, but seems like he hasn’t crashed here in three races so I’ll eat it.

• ifthethunder

@winnerchickendinner said...

Yeah, but seems like he hasn’t crashed here in three races so I’ll eat it.

Me, too. I had him in 2 of 7 last week, dialed back to just one. (Thanks, panda!)

But this week I think I need to go at least 3 of 7.
    ~

• truegrinder

I’m also on Wrecky in majority of my lineups. Gonna roll with Kyle B and Hamlin again and also Logano in 25-30 percent

• winnerchickendinner

@truegrinder said...

I’m also on Wrecky in majority of my lineups. Gonna roll with Kyle B and Hamlin again and also Logano in 25-30 percent

Think you could actually go Logano and Harvick and have a solid lineup.

• winnerchickendinner

Like Corey Lajoie too

• ifthethunder

@winnerchickendinner said...

Like Corey Lajoie too

I have Lajoie in my original lineup. Which is still my only lineup, so many other sports I’m trying to do I haven’t split it up yet. But I will…
    ~

• yisman

bobpockrass
    ·
    12m
    Prerace tech complete at Vegas. No two-time failures. #nascar

• ifthethunder

Got Wrecky in 4 of 7. Not feeling great about that, but the numbers wouldn’t lie to me, would they? WOULD THEY??

Also got Corey Lajoie in 5 of 7. Which is too much, but he’s so CHEEP at 5,500.
    ~

• homers1226

gase or poole lmao !

• yisman

I usually use Wrecky but I think I’d rather use Byron or Bell this time. I can’t afford Byron, so Bell it is.

• ryanprzy

I think I’m gonna be ballsy and fade Tim Hill tonight

• homers1226

hard to stay away from wrecky,,
    and i swore i would never use newman again

• ryanprzy

Hard to resist the urge to put Lajoie/Stenhouse/Blaney in every lineup but I think I got the whole field covered pretty well besides the back of the bunch. First time in a while where I’m not without-a-doubt overweight on Jones.

• ryanprzy

I got less Keselowski than I wanted. I think ~20% Logano is just right. Around 30% Elliott too. And then there’s Harvick… I got like 1/3 there and I’m guessing the field has close to 40.

• joephoto

Don’t understand all the talk about Ricky Stenhouse, stopped using him years ago. Glad I did.

• ryanprzy

@joephoto said...

Don’t understand all the talk about Ricky Stenhouse, stopped using him years ago. Glad I did.

From www.fantasyracingonline.com:

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. ($7,800) – Sometimes I truly don’t understand DraftKings and their driver pricing. This week they jumped William Byron up to $9,400 with him starting 28th, but then plunked Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. at $7,800 when he’s starting 33rd. And even though it’s an awkward driver salary in general, the place differential potential here is very difficult to pass up. Plus, Stenhouse has a knack for lucking into good finishes here at Las Vegas, including his 3rd-place run here in February. That’s two finishes of 6th or better for him in the last three Sin City races. Additionally, Stenhouse has finished 14th or better in four of his last seven Vegas starts. One thing to note: the JTG Daugherty cars have had some awful finishes on the 1.5-mile tracks this year, but it wasn’t due to lack of speed; Stenhouse’s average Green Flag Speed ranking of 15.3 on the low-wear 1.5-mile tracks this season is 16th-best in the series.

I just want to add that the guy that does these write-ups is a saint and for someone like me who knows next to nothing about NASCAR, he’s basically like the Stephen Hawking of racing DFS putting out an “A Brief History of”-style breakdown of each race every week for free.

• ifthethunder

@ryanprzy said...

I just want to add that the guy that does these write-ups is a saint and for someone like me who knows next to nothing about NASCAR, he’s basically like the Stephen Hawking of racing DFS

I will cosine. I have other sauces I like, but I start with Jordan McAbee.
    ~

• depalma13

Of course Joey gets screwed. Every week the first driver down is one of my top guys.

• ryanprzy

@ifthethunder said...

I will cosine. I have other sauces I like, but I start with Jordan McAbee.
    ~

Yeah I meant to edit his name in there but I got sidetracked with 24 football lineups. Jordan McAbee is a saint.

• ifthethunder

Wow. I was winning a buncha money for not that much invested, a minute ago. But you all know how it goes…
    ~

• yisman

damn I used Finchum

guy parked it immediately

he was cheap and starting 39th

was just hoping he’d run the race but he wasn’t there to race, I guess

I could’ve done Ty Dillon/Suarez instead of Finchum/Bell. Doesn’t seem good.

• ifthethunder

Wrecky still wrunning, but Tyler Reddick has reddicked.

• race updates
      ~
  • ifthethunder

So Denny Hamlin was the answer. I went from “Woo, NASCAR is paying for all my DFS mistakes this week!” to “Hmm, maybe I broke even on racing. Will figure it out tomorrow.”
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.